Updated film on Rosendo Louis MLB at Deerfield- physical

I don't think he's a LB at UM personally...Looks like a unique athlete though. Moves well for a big kid.

Advertisement
I don't think he's a LB at UM personally...Looks like a unique athlete though. Moves well for a big kid.

Do you mean that he projects better at another position or are you saying he is not UM caliber? Personally I disagree. To me he seems like a great MLB prospect that is most certainly Miami caliber.

Advertisement

well the staff wants him at mlb. I think the question is who is a take at OLB.
Rousseau I think is more of a DE, and is definitely a take.
Reese, Sherwood, and Gainer, and Abdullah are probably the other guys in the mix.
I think Reese is already silently committed personally. And not sure who the other one will be, but id lean towards Gainer, but he might be all FSU.

Advertisement

Reese, Sherwood, and Gainer, and Abdullah are probably the other guys in the mix.
I think Reese is already silently committed personally. And not sure who the other one will be, but id lean towards Gainer, but he might be all FSU.

What info out there led you to say Reese is a silent? I have seen nothing on this kid other than FSU talks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What info out there led you to say Reese is a silent? I have seen nothing on this kid other than FSU talks

was.
I think he spend all day with Manny Diaz when he visited. and there was a lot of hype around him potentially committing at the time.
And he just visited again a couple weeks ago.
https://n.rivals.com/news/4-star-lb-david-reese-on-the-u-something-s-going-down-in-miami-

Advertisement

was.
I think he spend all day with Manny Diaz when he visited. and there was a lot of hype around him potentially committing at the time.
And he just visited again a couple weeks ago.
https://n.rivals.com/news/4-star-lb-david-reese-on-the-u-something-s-going-down-in-miami-

Works for me. Sign him up.

Give me Louis and Sherwood. I don't care who the third guy is. Both those guys are beasts in the making.

Advertisement
Give me Louis and Sherwood. I don't care who the third guy is. Both those guys are beasts in the making.

Sherwood finished 5th in the 200m at the FHSAA 3A District 14 Championships..good speed for his size..personal best 22.83

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back