UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What I don't like is that D'ono simply accepts being dictated. Yes, your personnel is weak, but take a swing.

Yeah, I'm sensing this as well.

That **** flies at Temple, but this is the big boy leagues. We haven't once threatened them with a different look or a funky blitz package. It's just sit back, relax, and give up chunks of yardage.

Sadly, its like they don't even believe the corners and safeties are better than these Kansas bumpkin playmakers. If you got front four problems...lock'em all up man-to-man and send the ******* house...As is, they are stuck in neutral, just sitting back and letting the O dictate...

Stack the box with 8. Man up the receivers.

**** it.

You want to beat us with Collin Klein's arm...be my guest.

Let him beat you with his legs...that's right in his wheelhouse.

Now it'll be 31-3 at the half.

Its over.

Advertisement
That Duke drop was immense.

I'm almost glad it happened. You don't want to bail out Fisch with a handful of tinkerbell plays every game. That particular play was well designed but in Fisch's mind all it will lead to is a succession of wimp plays that will be annihilated and further expose us as a tissue paper fraud, out thinking every situation. After Hurns' injury we lined up in power formation and busted 9 yards up the middle. Okay, that's enough of that for a quarter. Fisch got it out of his system and was probably relieved. Keep in mind we're playing the Big 12, an offensive league. Just imagine if we were sent on the road into the SEC. When Fisch starts the game with a flanker out you already know he's come to tickle you, not to hit you.

As I type this we defaulted to the same flanker out on the opposite side of the field. Wonderful. Then Bunche gets blown up.

Lol. Anybody who has faith in this game now is dillusional. I honestly wish I could believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back