UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mike James is about pathetic. Seriously. I love the guy but he just runs right into DL. No vision at all. Duke needs to start and carry the load. I'm tired of James already. He is just OK.

If you were watching the plays, you'd see that our OL is getting blown up routinely. Seeing our guards and Bunche on roller skates at least 3 separate times already. Can't run where there isn't space.

Yep we are getting whooped up front

Advertisement
Lu, I have noticed Morris step up into the pocket a couple times, and i believe we hit one crossing route on a 3rd down, per your keys tothe game on offense... thoughts?

Morris looks great. No run game so far and D has been terrible.

LETS GO

Advertisement
Then Lu Fisch is not who we thinks he is. If your red zone offense is this atrocious then AG may have to start looking at better options. You have to be able to score 7 points. 3 is not going to win you many games.

I feel like if the D can put a couple stops together somehow we can even **** up. We need it now though.

When does Fisch get his head out his *** on the Goal line?

If there is ever a ******* time for a Corner blitz, it's right here on 2nd and 13.

They're going to attack the middle of the field right now. Force the quick decision.

We look pretty bad.....but....If clements doesnt fumble that ball, huge swing.

Advertisement
-Me thinks it will be difficult to run the ball..when u have 345 pd lineman blocking laterally......just at thought...

add to it Mike James and its slow getty up and vision..and not utilize him in what he can do (why sweeps and tosses?)......

quite frankly i think Fisch doesnt even care..we're the eagles.lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back