UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can't blame the secondary. QB has centuries to throw back there.

Oh and **** the bend don't break bull****. We ain't bendin **** we breaking on every play

Our defense is scary ******* bad, and our offense is no where near good enough to make up for it all the time. 6 wins tops this year.

Nothing coach D can do about that d line. The calls for firing Re ridiculous. We have no personnel up front. Nothing a coach can do about it.

Come on Canes...

3.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
We must be the worst defense in college to start games. I have never seen anything like it.

having no DL has a trickle down effect to the rest of the defense. if you are getting blown off the ball up front, its very difficult to do anything else effectively behind them.

I don't see the DEFENSE confident at all. I just want to see a confident defense

Offense was moving ball until the EC fumble. I hope he loses carries for the rest of the game. That was a critical momentum turning fumble. especially when we were driving and their fan base was start to quiet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to score with them. At some point we can settle down on D but we can't be down by anymore than 2 scores. No more ****ups on offense. We need the O to be a strength.

Please give Duke the ball more. We aren't winning unless he gets more touches. 15 a game please. We need it. I don't want to hear about how he can't handle it.

I knew that this team is still a couple years away, but I expected that they would be better prepared against a team that did the same exact thing last year. Everything KSU does on offense is working. The scheme is just plain bad. UM has to be better than the scrub team KSU played last week

The scheme and defensive gameplan sucks.

How can you NOT have 9 in the box presnap on every play???? We want Klein passing the ball under pressure...if he burns us for 400 yards I can live with that cause it will mean they beat us doing something they don't want to do as their #1 option. I can live with that.

Instead this passive base Defense is the absolute worst of all worlds. They're carving us up on the ground plus when the do pass there is no pressure.

BLITZ .........I 'm seriously worried about D'Onfrio at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back