UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Apparently we weren't coached up on how to stop the sprint option. Mother****ers don't know their responsibilities.

44 played great that entire drive until the last play. The option play previously he destroyed Klein and the pitch went for 6.... he got frustrated and tried to play outside of his responsibility. He made at least 3 great tackles prior to that, he's the least of our worries.

Advertisement
WHY DIDN'T JOHNSON JUST HIT THE ******* QUARTERBACK.

WHAT THE **** BRUH

Assignment...he had to play the pitch.

Johnson was solid on that drive...I wouldn't hate on the kid. He clearly was assigned the pitch.

I understand that, but you can't let the guy get a yard. It's not like he's playing his assignment to prevent the big play. Grab the ******.

Advertisement
It's going to have to be the Stephen Morris show for us to win this season. That or the Duke show.

This defense is pathetic.

Lets see- play good teams on the road to start the year and kick off first. WOnderful

Advertisement
I hate this Dr. Pepper commercial.....boohoo, you have to work to go to college....booohooo

Advertisement
i dont care how week or dumb our d may be, onofrio has got to go. the only stops this d is gonna get is when the offense stops themselves. just painful.

44 played great that entire drive until the last play. The option play previously he destroyed Klein and the pitch went for 6.... he got frustrated and tried to play outside of his responsibility. He made at least 3 great tackles prior to that, he's the least of our worries.

No. On the third an long pass play he had responsibility fr the WR underneath and dropped him too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back