UFired at Mississippi State

He has raw talent, but needs to be developed. If he stays at UF, it ain’t gonna happen.
Watching him throw on most his passes he has a better chance of hitting the drone flying over than he does completing a mid to long range pass…😜

Just with all the hype from UFAG and the talking heads babble the guy was the second coming of Patrick Mahomes or something.

Advertisement
Bulldogs moving the sticks

Jake Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Watching him throw on most his passes he has a better chance of hitting the drone flying over than he does completing a mid to long range pass…😜

Just with all the hype from UFAG and the talking heads babble the guy was the second coming of Patrick Mahomes or something.
Dude was a 5* recruit and was coveted by a lot of schools. Mr. Texas Football, Gatorade Player of Year, set Texas 6A record for passing yards, lots of accolades. That’s why they are excited about him (we would be too), and he came as an early enrollee. But he shouldn’t be playing yet because he needs more development, and he has a terrible coaching staff. He’s a very good kid and very humble, and if he gets the right coaching he has great potential. I saw him do some very impressive things in the spring.

Kid just turned 19 and hasn’t even started a game yet. Give him some time.

Dude was a 5* recruit and was coveted by a lot of schools. Mr. Texas Football, Gatorade Player of Year, set Texas 6A record for passing yards, lots of accolades. That’s why they are excited about him (we would be too), and he came as an early enrollee. But he shouldn’t be playing yet because he needs more development, and he has a terrible coaching staff. He’s a very good kid and very humble, and if he gets the right coaching he has great potential. I saw him do some very impressive things in the spring.

Kid just turned 19 and hasn’t even started a game yet. Give him some time.
Sorry didn’t mean to talk bad about your cousin….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Also maybe I'm getting old, but the whole "lift up the shirt like you're brandishing a gun in your waistband" should absolutely be a 15 yard flag.
I don’t even think it has to do with age. Bro you’re a college student athlete, not a thug (hopefully). Just play ball and stop with the antics. Definitely should be a flag

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back