UF IN A BETTER SPOT THAN FSU

Advertisement
"better spot" being a relative term

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 10.24.43 AM.png

Advertisement
They are but not by much. They will pay Billy’s buyout and are still paying mullet.

Fspoo on the other hand can’t afford Mikey’s buyout until like 2029

Turds feelings hurt again when Kiffin declines and they have to settle for yet ANOTHER back-up candidate like McElwain and Mullen and Napier

#NotAnAListJob

Advertisement
It's always fascinating when I actually see and hear our out of state fans. It's a perspective I rarely get to experience firsthand so this is the closest thing.

Advertisement
UF isn’t looking down the barrel of keeping the same coach and needing to fix HS recruiting. FSU is needing a total rebuild without the luxury of being able to get a new HC. If UF was able to land Kiffin that fanbase would immediately be reenergized. Although I don’t see that happening.

Advertisement
Both being in the position of possibly wanting to move on from their current HC but only gata being able to afford it, I agree.

UF isn’t looking down the barrel of keeping the same coach and needing to fix HS recruiting. FSU is needing a total rebuild without the luxury of being able to get a new HC. If UF was able to land Kiffin that fanbase would immediately be reenergized. Although I don’t see that happening.

Not saying you mi amigo, but it seems like a lot of UM fans seem to think UF is a better job than it really is.

Gators won their NT's with elite coaches in Spurrier and Meyer — not with some random caretaker like Auburn did with Gene Chizik or LSU with Coach O.

They've repeatedly whiffed on their top choices.

Not sure why any non-UF homers are confident they'll get Kiffin.

Stating this as a lifelong anti-UF diehard, but it seems more likely the administration will mangle this next hire just as it did with the Sharkhumper, Mullen and Hillbilly

UF’s roster is arguably in better overall shape.

Wide receivers: Tie. Gators have 5 blue chip players - all high school recruits. FSU has the same.

Tight end: Gators. UF has two blue chip high school recruited players, FSU has one.

Running back: FSU. UF has two blue chip high school recruited players, FSU three.

Offensive line: Tie. Both have four blue chip players recruited from high school.

Quarterbacks: Tie. Each has a blue chip player recruited from high school

Defensive line: Gators. UF has four blue chip players recruited from high school, FSU two.

Defensive end: Tie. Both have four blue chip players recruited from high school.

Linebacker: Gators. UF has five blue chip players recruited from high school, FSU two

Safety: Tie. Each has a blue chip player recruited from high school

Cornerback: Gators. UF has six blue chip players recruited from high school, FSU five.

Advertisement
Back