Tyrique to the draft

Advertisement
Tyrique is a guy who can surprise in the NFL. Big, explosive, versatile and, unlike some of our recent guys, physical.

His best position is the nickel position he played at Georgia. He was our best outside corner, though, and that experience will hopefully add to his versatility at the next level.
Yeah, and I wish him only luck, but he transferred because he didn't want to play that position.

So I can talk all day about the different skills required for a shortstop as opposed to a 3rd baseman. But what makes a guy a better safety than corner, and vice versa?

Advertisement
Hope he gets drafted high. I think he'll play in the NFL for a decade. Antrel Rolle type career hopefully.

Advertisement
Likely 5-7 round kid. Needs to get on tip top condition. Big body, very versatile. He can carve a role for the right nfl franchise. Best of luck Rique.

Not sure if he gets drafted or what his position is in the NFL. I do wonder how he will do at the combine. If he has a good one he could move up a round or two. He could've used another year, glad he came home for one last hoorah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He will play nickel safety in the NFL. Wish he wanted to play there while at Miami and we had enough CBs to move him there. He could be another one who does better in the NFL than at Miami. Best of luck to him. Keep repping the U!

Last edited:
Tough, hard-nosed DB who showed zero quit. Strong and physical player who was not afraid to mix it up like some other DBs. Played through injuries that would have kept less passionate players out. Will wish him nothing but the best and hope he has a killer combine to maximize his draft stock.

Advertisement
Back