TVD

Advertisement
"That's the biggest thing for me," he said. "They have to know what I'm seeing. If they don't know what I'm seeing, it's just going to be a big fall off for what we're trying to do offensively. So that's the biggest thing that I wanted to get right with those guys with JG and X, especially because I think what they were missing previously was just someone to let them know what they're seeing.
https://247sports.com/college/miami...-connections-names-biggest-sleeper-234109893/

I hope TVD does well, will be rooting for Wisconsin against teams I dislike in big10. But, there are already insiders in Madison who think TVD is the 2nd best qb on that team. We’ll see.
I appreciate the sentiment.. But honestly, as Miami Hurricane fans, we need TVD to do poorly..if he returns to 2020 form then it's curtains for Mario. He'll be cemented as a QB killer. ESPECIALLY if Cam doesn't have a great season as well.

Advertisement
I appreciate the sentiment.. But honestly, as Miami Hurricane fans, we need TVD to do poorly..if he returns to 2020 form then it's curtains for Mario. He'll be cemented as a QB killer. ESPECIALLY if Cam doesn't have a great season as well.
Nonsense What GIF by GEICO

I hope TVD does well, will be rooting for Wisconsin against teams I dislike in big10. But, there are already insiders in Madison who think TVD is the 2nd best qb on that team. We’ll see.
I would agree with those insiders. I loved Braedyn Locke coming out of Highschool. Kid was slinging the rock against some tough Texas competition. Didn't look great when asked to start last year but year two in the system could see him be better.

Advertisement
Typically leopards don't change their spots. If he's the starter at Wisky (and that's still an if) he'll probably have games where he looks a Heisman candidate and games where he throws multiple head-smacking interceptions.

Advertisement
Typically leopards don't change their spots. If he's the starter at Wisky (and that's still an if) he'll probably have games where he looks a Heisman candidate and games where he throws multiple head-smacking interceptions.
If he starts off strong and stays healthy he could have a great season. If he gets injured or has some other major adversity then he may do what he did here, and come back totally mentally frazzled and try to force everything as if he feels he has to prove he can take over games.

Why are mods or anyone else posting about TVD on this board? He’s yesterday’s news and it’s time to move forward into a new era.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back