TVD is practicing

Advertisement
Why don’t we do the smart thing and just let Emory get the start so our absolutely VITAL QB gets another week of rest? He’ll sit him against NCST too. We have the guys to beat these teams without TVD.

We need him to have any chance of beating FSU. No TVD = no chance against FSU.

****, how many twists and turns is this going to take? I feel like I've read his leg was bitten off by a shark to he looks good to qualify for the Olympics in the 400 within a 10 min. span.

Advertisement
Man I would just rest him, not worth it to have him limping around. One hit ends his season.

Lord can we please see some brown tonight?
Your wish is my command….

IMG_3608.jpeg

If TVD is actually limping, please don't play him.

Run a safe, turnover-free gameplan with Emory and we win by 2 TDs.

Advertisement
I’m a big fan of Brown. He showed me a lot last year playing with passion and a spark when the entire team and staff seemed to have mailed it in

But this is exactly a game where Emory needs to get the game expedience if TVD can’t go. Facing Clemson on short notice we were in a tough spot
I admire his performance vs GT last year. Otherwise, he was totally one-dimensionsl against FSU and Pitt. We had NO CHANCE in those games.

Mario, going full "Art of War," should tell anyone with a brain how they feel about the QB room. 2 weeks in a row hoping a one-legged TVD can manage the pain isn't a vote of confidence dummies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I admire his performance vs GT last year. Otherwise, he was totally one-dimensionsl against FSU and Pitt. We had NO CHANCE in those games.
Brown had one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in my life against Pitt. Won’t ever forget him throwing an INT to a safety that was on an island by himself and a good 20 yards away from anyone else.

Zagacki is saying the UVA QB is not 100% either. They are expecting a real grinder of a game...
Saying they "think" Fletcher is a go. Sounds like he might be available, but that the staff may want to reserve him for next week.

Yeah when a kid straight up says “I should be redshirted” you have to take notice

Probably recognizing just how far he needs to go to contribute

I sort of understand the people saying hey throw him in to run the ball and whatnot but I just despise rotating quarterbacks. It’s a desperate move and we thankfully aren’t in that position. Would rather Emory get the experience

All of this hypothetical of course with TVD seemingly playing

Advertisement
Back