Trenayvian "Trey" Amos CB hits the Portal AGAIN (this time from Bama)

Advertisement
Within minutes, had offers from virtually everyone. This is what happens when a potential difference maker at CB hits the portal. This won't be a layup.

Something wrong with Napier if he can’t pull him in. One of his former players, Raymond at CB coach, guaranteed starter (guessing), and national stage.

If the Gator misses ima laugh so hard, and is a good sign that something is rotten in Gainesville

Would love to steal away this dude, would love the production and increase the Mario is billy’s daddy narrative

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something wrong with Napier if he can’t pull him in. One of his former players, Raymond at CB coach, guaranteed starter (guessing), and national stage.

If the Gator misses ima laugh so hard, and is a good sign that something is rotten in Gainesville

Would love to steal away this dude, would love the production and increase the Mario is billy’s daddy narrative
An absolute slap in the face if he goes anywhere else. You know that's going to make Mario work 4x as hard to close this one

“Coach Napier talked about he and I being a team. He said I was his top priority and that no one has my back like him. The coaches at UL were very encouraging.”

An absolute slap in the face if he goes anywhere else. You know that's going to make Mario work 4x as hard to close this one

“Coach Napier talked about he and I being a team. He said I was his top priority and that no one has my back like him. The coaches at UL were very encouraging.”

Mario need to get personal with this one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back