Travis hunter

Dionne Warwick GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Oh if thats the dionnE its still wrongly spelled lol

Advertisement
This feels like a huge coaching career mistake.

Maybe he likes the challenge and feels the Pac12 could be an easier fix. But I don’t know if east Coast prospects are going to flock to Colorado.

Also if Sanders truly cares about Jackson State he will say no players are following me.

Agree. Shocked he didn’t take the USF gig. Hang around there 2-3 years buying time till FSU calls him. Assuming that’s his end goal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know but personally I hope these kids follow him to Colorado (assuming they don’t come here). Colorado is yet another team from back in the day Id like to see winning again, and they have great Unis. Lot of youngsters forget how good Colorado was when they had it rollin, I always thought they would have given us a better game than Nebraska in 01. We’d still have beat that *** though.

Advertisement
I don’t know but personally I hope these kids follow him to Colorado (assuming they don’t come here). Colorado is yet another team from back in the day Id like to see winning again, and they have great Unis. Lot of youngsters forget how good Colorado was when they had it rollin, I always thought they would have given us a better game than Nebraska in 01. We’d still have beat that *** though.
Colorado or Oregon (who whipped Colorado in the Fiesta Bowl).

Canes still win Rose/NC Game by 21

man y'all woulda held Chris Brown to negative 20 yards rushing lol

Advertisement
It really plays well for him to be able to leave Jackson St now.. with Deion leaving he gets the nice story to say he is leaving because of Deion leaving and still collect that Barstool bag by going there.

It really plays well for him to be able to leave Jackson St now.. with Deion leaving he gets the nice story to say he is leaving because of Deion leaving and still collect that Barstool bag by going there.
what with the new rules you can transfer and play the next season. he outta there if i put my money ya he plays really well he plays on both sides of the ball. hes a beast playing against weak competition but he will be styling any school. and he will get drafted if he stated at jackson state in the 1st round regardless unless he crashes out

Advertisement
Back