Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the reasons we are still targeting guards and centers is bc Bigbaby and Rodriguez are not seen as future contributors. It’s going to take time to re tool the trenches.
wow Seymore was one of the highest rated guys at his position when he came out I wonder what happened.

F09E4119-523C-4BA0-A0C1-33204B1DA090.gif

wow Seymore was one of the highest rated guys at his position when he came out I wonder what happened.
If it’s true, it’s another example of a kid that dominated in HS but just wasn’t built for the next level. He is small, he dominated based on a mean streak. Just not enough at the next level. Hopefully he proves everyone wrong.

Advertisement
One of the reasons we are still targeting guards and centers is bc Bigbaby and Rodriguez are not seen as future contributors. It’s going to take time to re tool the trenches.
Is it not a little early to make a judgment on an OL!? I mean I know it's good to see freshman flash early, but one position where that would be harder and is more developmental is OL.

Advertisement
Who said this? They're young kids, I wouldn't be giving up on them just yet.
Yea writing them off so early is sus. Especially Rodriguez, he is 6'3 6'4 and 285, he will get to 315 In a year maybe 2. I'm more worried about OT Walker is not gonna play here. I hope he does but the kid needs to focus on school and himself. Football is too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back