Top recruiting classs by player avg… so far 👀

Mizzou is recruiting like crazy with a bad product.

Old man Realus used to babysit Patchan! His HUDL has to be on reel-to-reel tape. Hurrycane NIL deal comin soon.

1641313591367.png

Advertisement
And for as many kids out there who would love to play in a big city (UM, USC, UT, etc)..there are just as many who would love to play in a small, college town like Mizzou where the whole city revolves around them. Im not shocked. They pulled that 5* WR Dorial Beckham or whatever his name was that one year. Sheldon Richardson too one year. Both were 5* kids. They got something to sell.

Applebees and trailer parks ooooh weee

Mizzou is recruiting like crazy with a bad product.
They got some plugged in coaches on that staff.

And I know many will poo-poo this, but it does make a difference for some (initially at least -- you'll eventually need results), but they have a majority black coaching staff.

That's big when you're trying to recruit heavy in St. Louis and parts of Illinois. I guarantee they are using that as a selling point to alot of these kids.

And it’s suspicious
Not really. The St. Louis area is underrated as far as high school talent, and they did a good job of putting together a staff than cam keep a lot of them home. They haven’t gone out of state a pulled a bunch dudes out nowhere like Ole Miss was doing a few years ago.

Advertisement
Not really. The St. Louis area is underrated as far as high school talent, and they did a good job of putting together a staff than cam keep a lot of them home. They haven’t gone out of state a pulled a bunch dudes out nowhere like Ole Miss was doing a few years ago.

I agree St Louis & East St Louis is a low fertile ground for both CFB & CBB recruits. Hella underrated areas.

Also, didn’t realize this is Eli’s second class, so he’s getting that bump. It was just weird seeing the #9 QB, RB, & OL from GA, TX, & NE (respectively), commit to a 6-7 team. But it is his 1st yr bump, so I’ll be open minded. However, if Mizzou pulls in another top 15 class next yr after sucking on the field, then I’ll be hella suspicious.

Advertisement
Back