Top 5 coaches and corches in CFB?

Advertisement
What makes Stoops so much better than Richt?

1. A national championship
2. A better record than Richt, even in Stoop's less productive seasons as of late
3. Not getting fired from a coaching job

Stoops isn't as great he was 10 years ago, but I'd still take him over Richt.

73 post and your talking this type of s#:t?
View attachment 44886

Is there any website other than canesinsight where coaches like Richt and Butch Davis who have 0 national championships, only a few conference titles, have gotten fired from their last few jobs and had their best days over a decade ago are considered to be great coaches?

Please, my good friend, do us the honor and take your talents to the websites other than Canesinsight. Thanks in advance!

2. A better record than Richt, even in Stoop's less productive seasons as of late

73 post and your talking this type of s#:t?
View attachment 44886

Is there any website other than canesinsight where coaches like Richt and Butch Davis who have 0 national championships, only a few conference titles, have gotten fired from their last few jobs and had their best days over a decade ago are considered to be great coaches?

Let's kid ourselves and act like Butch Davis wouldn't have the National Championship if he didn't want to coach the Browns. And I believe Richt was like 5 yards from a National Title Appearance against Notre Dame, which they would have won. They built National Title teams. It's not like saying Al Golden is as good as Stoops.

We don't know who you are Cane707. We don't know what you want. If you are looking for friends or the cool hot take I can tell you that we don't give a **** about you or your unwanted opinions. What we do care about and have are a very particular set of skills. Skills we have acquired over many many hours on CIS. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you stfu up regarding our savior Mark Richt that'll be the end of it. We will not ridicule you, we will not pursue you, but if you don't, we will look for you , we will find you and I will band you.

Last edited:
Coaches

1. Saban
2. Dabo (he beat **** out of Meyer twice now)
3. Meyer
4. Petersen
5. Fisher

Corches (I'm looking at program before they got there and resources)

1. Kirby Smart
2. Steve Addazio
3. Jim Mora Jr.
4. Kevin Sumlin
5. Butch Jones

Advertisement
How do you determine that Lovie Smith is a "corch" after just one season?

Illinois has one of the worst football programs in the nation, what did you expect a 10 win season?

Are you a real Cane fan acknowledging Stoops 2000 national championship? We would've romped them if the BCS didn't **** us over.

Oh lord. Somebody is bringing up Butch Davis' completely fictional 2000 national championship. I can at least understand people claiming the 1988 and 2002 titles (which the officials screwed Miami on) even though I can't say I agree with claiming those either.

How do you determine that Lovie Smith is a "corch" after just one season?

Illinois has one of the worst football programs in the nation, what did you expect a 10 win season?

You don't. It's Illinois. That's like saying whoever coaches Kansas is bad.

Advertisement

Are you a real Cane fan acknowledging Stoops 2000 national championship? We would've romped them if the BCS didn't **** us over.

Oh lord. Somebody is bringing up Butch Davis' completely fictional 2000 national championship. I can at least understand people claiming the 1988 and 2002 titles (which the officials screwed Miami on) even though I can't say I agree with claiming those either.

Only a Nole would say that, because only a Nole thinks that they deserved that spot in the 2000 championship. How this post hasn't been negged to oblivion yet is beyond me.

Mods: Note the porster saying "screwed Miami on", and not "screwed us on". Please band this troll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back