Toledo

Also no "Toledo won't handle the humidity" talk. In 2017 after the first drive Toledo controlled the first half. Miami could run at will but stopping us was no easy task. We brought it to 38-30 in the late 3rd quarter. We got burnt out but Miami wasn't giving backup players time. If we are a fringe top 25 team and MAC contender again, finding time for depth guys should be tough once again.

UT opens with FCS VMI, BYE, Miami, Nevada, @Fresno State. A welcoming home slate for the most anticipated season in a while.

Trust me we will bring the depth and the girth. If you guys are smart you'll bring the lube.

I suggest Wet® Unicorn Spit™ Donut Flavored Lubricant™ my girl loves this stuff

Advertisement
You should go quote my posts from last season before and after the game. I predicted the spread line and a loss. The only thing I ripped on Miami fans for were the ones that predicted 62-0. We put up 500+ yards and gave you something to work on the rest of the year which was your "all world DB's." 38-30 was the score with 7:30 left in the 4th quarter. The problem we ran into was one from the year before and a nagging one all season...Decent to good RB'S go for 150yards+ on us. That happened, we lost.

We don't even have a QB yet so to make a score prediction for week 3 is not in my cards. 25 points could be close to the spread. It could be something like 13. Neither you or I know yet.

As far as being confident against the Patriots? What lol? I'm confident against MOST G5's and anyone who doesn't run the ball well. That's it. But we are at home and it will be fun. This will be the highest ranked opponent in the Glass Bowl since #4 2010 Boise State. Highest P5 since #9 Pitt in 2004 which we won.

I highly doubt anyone told you we had all world DB's. Don't get all hyperbolic on us.

Until about week 11, Toledo was the best win on Miami's schedule last season.
What are you talking about week 11? I'd take FSU, VT, and GT over Toledo last year. You're laughable claiming Toledo was a better win than FSU for Miami last year. I don't care what FSU's record was last year, that notion is just plain ignorant. Toledo will never be a better win than FSU.

What are you talking about week 11? I'd take FSU, VT, and GT over Toledo last year. You're laughable claiming Toledo was a better win than FSU for Miami last year. I don't care what FSU's record was last year, that notion is just plain ignorant. Toledo will never be a better win than FSU.

Duke was a better win than Toledo too.

Advertisement
And sub par? We were a Massey composite top 40 team all season. That's better than half of the bowl teams and half of the ACC. So minus the SOS, we play like an average ACC team.
You may have a Massey composite better than half the teams in the ACC but the ACC had a better record again the MAC than Toledo last year. 7 - 0. I know you want to rep your team but you need to slow down a little bit. FSU, at 7-6, finished 8 spots higher on the Massey composite than Toledo. That's what college football thinks of an 11-3 record in the MAC.

Last season was weird with the shifting of the FSU game and massive Hurricane. We had hardly any film on you and you had 3 of our games. This season will be a different look. No time for us to work out the kinks, but Miami won't have any good film of us. I assume we will throw the playbook at you. Also no "Toledo won't handle the humidity" talk. In 2017 after the first drive Toledo controlled the first half. Miami could run at will but stopping us was no easy task. We brought it to 38-30 in the late 3rd quarter. We got burnt out but Miami wasn't giving backup players time. If we are a fringe top 25 team and MAC contender again, finding time for depth guys should be tough once again.

UT opens with FCS VMI, BYE, Miami, Nevada, @Fresno State. A welcoming home slate for the most anticipated season in a while.
Having a national P-5 home game will be huge for you guys. I expect the team and fans to be super hyped. It may be competitive for a while, but I'm expecting big things from this veteran Miami team. You guys are breaking in a new QB. I don't expect the same offensive production because last year you had a veteran NFL prospect QB. You may have another one. I don't know. However, I do know whomever your QB is will be inexperienced. We will have a new base 4-2-5 defense, so we will have better matchups against team that have 3-4 WR sets.

Our defense is going to be elite. Having to face LSU game 1 will force our boys to get to mid season form earlier. By the time the Toledo game rolls around, I expect UM to be hitting on all cylinders.

No disrespect. I hope your team puts up a good challenge. I'm expecting Miami to play like a champion and take care of business.

Last season was weird with the shifting of the FSU game and massive Hurricane. We had hardly any film on you and you had 3 of our games. This season will be a different look. No time for us to work out the kinks, but Miami won't have any good film of us. I assume we will throw the playbook at you. Also no "Toledo won't handle the humidity" talk. In 2017 after the first drive Toledo controlled the first half. Miami could run at will but stopping us was no easy task. We brought it to 38-30 in the late 3rd quarter. We got burnt out but Miami wasn't giving backup players time. If we are a fringe top 25 team and MAC contender again, finding time for depth guys should be tough once again.

lol! You are going to get wrecked. Without Woodside you will not be scoring at all. Woodside was the best QB Toledo has ever had. You will not be able to replace him.

Advertisement
Step aside Ohio State, Michigan: Toledo has best receivers in Midwest

Preseason top 10 WR corps in many publications.
3 guys returning with 10+ TD'S recorded in a season.
1 guy will be a top 2 rounder and can bench about 400. He also put out a good tape against you last season but ended his season in game 5 and received a med red shirt.

Lol this is Miami kiddo ... Whole different ballgame
Step aside Ohio State, Michigan: Toledo has best receivers in Midwest

Preseason top 10 WR corps in many publications.
3 guys returning with 10+ TD'S recorded in a season.
1 guy will be a top 2 rounder and can bench about 400. He also put out a good tape against you last season but ended his season in game 5 and received a med red shirt.

Lol this is Miami kiddo ... Don’t flatter yourself it’s a whole different ballgame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back