TO PETER ARIZ ABOUT MIKE HARLEY

Got that new screen name you were asking for. You're now Pete Ariz's Fluffer.

Good job typing that up while tossing Pete's salad.

You're funny........ I'm not gonna tell you again though bruh raise your bytch *** hand and wait before you talk too me.

It's rules to this **** lil ***** but since you want to follow me around............... REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE CALLING PEOPLE FAQQITS FOR FOLLOWING YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD....

LOL YOU FOLLOWING ME LIKE A GROUPIE HATER .

IF YOU WANT ME TO SPILL SOME MAN MILK IN YOUR MOUTH JUST ASK........... FOLLOWING ME FROM THREAD TO THREAD IS GHEY!!!!!!! LOL

Whoa, that's about the fourth poster that wants to kick Fan Cheese ***.

Advertisement
He might not even be bias with his leaks. Could just be the recruit gave the coaches a false vibe, or the staff was confident on a kid committing.

Got that new screen name you were asking for. You're now Pete Ariz's Fluffer.

Good job typing that up while tossing Pete's salad.

You're funny........ I'm not gonna tell you again though bruh raise your bytch *** hand and wait before you talk too me.

It's rules to this **** lil ***** but since you want to follow me around............... REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE CALLING PEOPLE FAQQITS FOR FOLLOWING YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD....

LOL YOU FOLLOWING ME LIKE A GROUPIE HATER .

IF YOU WANT ME TO SPILL SOME MAN MILK IN YOUR MOUTH JUST ASK........... FOLLOWING ME FROM THREAD TO THREAD IS GHEY!!!!!!! LOL

I didn't know your bytch *** started the thread when I opened it. Once I was here I thought I'd give you a supportive suggestion for your screen name change request. You could also try Pete Ariz's *** Sucker. I don't think anyone has that name.

Advertisement
All this talk about raising a hand, Im raise a BLUE Moon and go to sleep

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back