Tim Irvin update

524.jpg
478.gif

Advertisement
Tim is already wearing the right shirt...... FELLAS, IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN....

Queue inspirational symphony music..

21.gif

For those that dont know... on the far right, that's Michael Irvin Jr (MI2)

Two things come to mind:

1. Tim isn't that small
2. MI2 isn't "that" big. Good size though.

Advertisement
Sed has no agenda. He just doesn't push Miami and has no reason to. He has no affiliation with the University. Second of all, if he was going to push anyone anywhere it would be to Bama but Tim isn't gonna go there.

This will be Miami on top but fighting off a lot of other schools from around the nation till the end IMO.

Why?

Because Saban coaches there and he coached Irvin at Michigan St

So the question, of course, is why wouldn't he push Tim Irvin to Michigan St?

Because Saban is Sed's boy as far as I know.

Pretty sure he was also a GA or QC guy at bama for a couple of years with Saban

Advertisement
Sed has no agenda. He just doesn't push Miami and has no reason to. He has no affiliation with the University. Second of all, if he was going to push anyone anywhere it would be to Bama but Tim isn't gonna go there.

This will be Miami on top but fighting off a lot of other schools from around the nation till the end IMO.

Why?

Because Saban coaches there and he coached Irvin at Michigan St

So the question, of course, is why wouldn't he push Tim Irvin to Michigan St?

Because Saban is Sed's boy as far as I know.

Pretty sure he was also a GA or QC guy at bama for a couple of years with Saban

Yup. Watch Mark Ingram's Heisman speech he thanks Sedrick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw Tim's highlights and I know we need dbs, but this guy has the quickness, moves and vision of a player that can do wonders with the ball in his hands. Reminds me of former U stars DH(#4) and KW(#5). I agree with post about being our best punt returner when he steps on campus. Playmaker do Ur thing and bring him home.

For those that dont know... on the far right, that's Michael Irvin Jr (MI2)

Two things come to mind:

1. Tim isn't that small
2. MI2 isn't "that" big. Good size though.

Agree on both...MI2 looks like a TE imo

He is a big dude for someone who hasn't even reached his Jr year.

I was thinking the same thing... MI2 is big for a WR who is entering his jr year. He also looked like he hasnt really starting lifting yet. TE all the way

i just didn't see what sedrick has to do with Tim and UM and Mike. if tim was down to UM and MSU, I'd be more worried, i suppose, as he's related to both. but, msu isn't in the picture so i don't get what or why sedrick would have a say or care or push him elsewhere, since his school isn't in the running.

The only thing I can tell you about Sedric and UM when it comes to his players is he would rather them not go there and he has his reasons why they would be successful elsewhere. Sed doesn't push particular schools and just wants to see his guys get treated fairly and coaches properly.

I'm curious - why would Sed think going elsewhere would mean more success for the kid?

Advertisement
Back