Thomas Brown visits top RB McFarland today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can't even bust a little balls nowadays. So sad. I grew up watching Chappelle show in a heavily populated black & hispanic area in PA. There were no jokes off limits. Sorry ladies I will tone it down.

Can't even bust a little balls nowadays. So sad. I grew up watching Chappelle show in a heavily populated black & hispanic area in PA. There were no jokes off limits. Sorry ladies I will tone it down.

Williamsport?

Advertisement

Williamsport

I played the Millionares a few times in my days. I'm from Hazleton.

That was my first guess, but went with Williamsport.

Where you from?

Up in the Wilkes-Barre area

Advertisement
That was my first guess, but went with Williamsport.

Where you from?

awesome. im headed up mohegan now lol

Good stuff.

Central PA represent. Im from Minersville & actually up in school in Wilpo at the wonderful Pennsylvania College of Technology. Pretty fůcked up i guessed Hazelton right away without seeing the other posts lmfao

Last edited:
Where you from?

Good stuff.

Central PA represent. Im from Minersville & actually up in school in Wilpo at the wonderful Pennsylvania College of Technology. Pretty fůcked up i guessed Hazelton right away without seeing the other posts lmfao

Minersville in the house. My stepdad used to work at Lowe's distribution center lmao. Nice to see another PA boys from the coal region. Toughest area in the United States bar none.

Good stuff.

Minersville in the house. My stepdad used to work at Lowe's distribution center lmao. Nice to see another PA boys from the coal region. Toughest area in the United States bar none.

Coal region = grittness. Small world thats funny glad to see not everyone from our area is a irrational Penn State fan. They really are the worst.

Advertisement

Good stuff.

Coal region = grittness. Small world thats funny glad to see not everyone from our area is a irrational Penn State fan. They really are the worst.

If these dudes on here actually knew just how bad PSU fans are bro. It's unexplainable though. You hafta be from here.

Good stuff.

If these dudes on here actually knew just how bad PSU fans are bro. It's unexplainable though. You hafta be from here.

No joke man & the alumni/current students are even worse! The "love" they have for their school is unbearable almost as if PSU is a real person. You know what Im talking about too, I mean a creepy jerkoff kind of love. Thats another sensation you cant explain just have to experience. I have a real good buddy from Hazelton (McAdoo to be exact) named Evan Vigna. Probably a long shot, but if you know him I will be completely mind fucķed

No joke man & the alumni/current students are even worse! The "love" they have for their school is unbearable almost as if PSU is a real person. You know what Im talking about too, I mean a creepy jerkoff kind of love. Thats another sensation you cant explain just have to experience. I have a real good buddy from Hazelton (McAdoo to be exact) named Evan Vigna. Probably a long shot, but if you know him I will be completely mind fucķed

Yeah I actually know him lol He's younger then me but his boy Jimmy & me were real close growing up. I actually grew up in Mcadoo. ******* crazy man.

Advertisement

Yeah I actually know him lol He's younger then me but his boy Jimmy & me were real close growing up. I actually grew up in Mcadoo. ****ing crazy man.

Jimmy as in the DEA agents son? Holy fůck. Yeah i go to school with Viggy the ******* wouldn't come drink tonight though

Yeah I actually know him lol He's younger then me but his boy Jimmy & me were real close growing up. I actually grew up in Mcadoo. ****ing crazy man.

Jimmy as in the DEA agents son? Holy fůck. Yeah i go to school with Viggy the ******* wouldn't come drink tonight though

You got it nailed bro. This is some wild **** lol

Yeah pretty much mind blown. Vig going amazed when I tell him tommorow i talked to someone he knew on a Miami forum lol.

Yeah pretty much mind blown. Vig going amazed when I tell him tommorow i talked to someone he knew on a Miami forum lol.

Good luck explaining that lmao Have a good night bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back