Thinking out load transfer portal needs

Looks like on offense we need 1 Qb and possibly two WR for next year on offense.

Defense massive attrition on DL. I could see 2 DT and 2 DE. I think Messisor should return but we will see.

Thats it thoughts?

Advertisement
I was thinking about this yesterday.

QB
WR 1 or 2
LT
DE 1-2
DT 1-2
LB maybe 1
CB if there is a top tier one
Safety if there is a top tier one

Advertisement
Two things: Take your pick.
IMG_1133.webp

IMG_1132.jpeg

- QB, break the bank here again. ****, I could see kids reaching out to us honestly if Cam keeps this up.
- WR, losing 3 of our top 4. Bring in a veteran that’s motivated to get paid into the mix.
- OL, a lot depends on how season plays out and if Anez declares early, but I see them bringing in at least 1 veteran to help with depth bare minimum.
- I could see as many as 3 DL, probably 2 edge and 1 IDL, we are losing a lot of snaps here. Baron, Alston, Mesidor, Barrow, Clark, Campbell, Cook all leaving. Yes we have a lot of young talent but some veteran talent on the DL should always be welcomed.
- CB, with Porter leaving and that room still lacking a star, a true CB1 is still necessary even if we are fortunate enough to sign Pickett and/or Hanks Jr in addition to keeping Antoine.
- S, we are still thin there and losing Powell. I love what I have seen from Jaden and even the little bit of Zaquan, but like I said above, veteran talent on the backend should always be welcomed.

I could see them bringing in an LB too, especially if Wes leaves in addition to KiKo, but that would most definitely run off a kid or 2 in that room. RB, bring one in if he is clearly a notch above what we have or else I see them riding with Fletcher, Lyle, Allen, CJ. TE, maybe a veteran big body to replace McCormick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back