The Work 7-30 (pre-camp notes)

View as article
Advertisement
Man, Kaaya bout to be a first round lottery pick and might be a starter his rookie year.

Murray sitting the bench in Kansas City courtesy of the 5th Round.

I'm not sure how this is even a conversation.

Man, Kaaya bout to be a first round lottery pick and might be a starter his rookie year.

I guess the only reason he is going to be a first round pick is because he is Felicias son.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I guess Kellen Moore beating up on mid major schools makes him better then Kaaya....

At least Moore can beat mid-majors. Kaaya lost to f*cking Cincinnati last year. By the way, moron, Moore also beat legit Power 5 teams such as Oregon, TCU(they might as well have been a Power 5 team back then), Virginia Tech, and Georgia.
O ok. I guess that makes up the majority of his wins. You right that surely proves Moore is better then Kaaya. Once again, what makes a qb a better draft prospect then the next? 50-3 record yet still went undrafted. I wonder why that was?

Are we serious right now? Is this the Miami Hurricane fanbase? The new normal? Why are we talking about draft status? What was Jamarcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf's draft status?

Whatever happened to just winning.

View attachment 37125

You just named three qbs that was better then Moore. what they did in the nfl. They didn't become #1 picks for nothing.....

You are a fool if you think Russell was a better college quarterback than Moore. Replace Russell with Moore, and LSU goes undefeated in 2006.
They **** sure would have scored more than 3 f*cking points against Auburn.

Once again, this is not about who is the better draft prospect.

Advertisement
Hugh, do you realize the playcalling that Kaaya has put up with his first two years? Have you ever actually looked at the route combinations? Go look at the end of the FSU games and watch the routes being ran on our final drives. Go watch route combinations from every game throughout the two years.

Do that, then try and blame every single problem with the team the last two years on Kaaya. I wish Kaaya had helped Swazey get the proper credentials to actually get in the locker room with the team. I wish Kaaya had helped Dorito learn to stop a run up the middle over 4.5 years. I wish Kaaya had helped Alex Gall get a push in at least one play in a season. I wish Kaaya had realized that Dallas Crawford didn't need to play so much at safety and had taken him out. I wish Kaaya hadn't experimented with rotating the offense live every single game.

Kaaya is the only reason Al Golden got fired. If he had stronger willpower over his team Golden would have already broken the 36 game winning streak.

Did you fall asleep by the end of those games? Or were you just going to blame Duke for those games too?

You mean the one gane where the O-lineman got beat and tipped the pass or the crappy playcalling at the end that cost us that game which one?

The excuses are plentiful, no doubt. Don't hear anyone talking about throwing into triple coverage, and don't hear anyone talking about check down after check down. But I do hear a lot of excuses.

Excuses? Go back and watch then come back at me

I literally just said what he did. You're the one who needs to go back and watch.

You obviously didnt because thats not what happened, again go back and watch and come back

You must really love you some Al Golden to put the win/loss record on Brad Kaayas shoulders.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

You lose the argument and set up a different straw man argument. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Haha I didn't lose any argument. Kaaya's stats prove he is a winner. You come back with him throwing into triple coverage yet checking down too much. Which is it? If you're checking down it's because your WR is covered. If you're throwing into triple coverage, you're ignoring the check down route. I had stats backing up my arguments. You have nothing. You said Kaaya wasn't doing anything against our toughest competition and I showed that he put 400 yards on FSU. It wasn't me that lost there, chief.

Hugh, do you realize the playcalling that Kaaya has put up with his first two years? Have you ever actually looked at the route combinations? Go look at the end of the FSU games and watch the routes being ran on our final drives. Go watch route combinations from every game throughout the two years.

Do that, then try and blame every single problem with the team the last two years on Kaaya. I wish Kaaya had helped Swazey get the proper credentials to actually get in the locker room with the team. I wish Kaaya had helped Dorito learn to stop a run up the middle over 4.5 years. I wish Kaaya had helped Alex Gall get a push in at least one play in a season. I wish Kaaya had realized that Dallas Crawford didn't need to play so much at safety and had taken him out. I wish Kaaya hadn't experimented with rotating the offense live every single game.

Kaaya is the only reason Al Golden got fired. If he had stronger willpower over his team Golden would have already broken the 36 game winning streak.

The excuses are plentiful.

Advertisement
You must really love you some Al Golden to put the win/loss record on Brad Kaayas shoulders.

You lose the argument and set up a different straw man argument. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Haha I didn't lose any argument. Kaaya's stats prove he is a winner. You come back with him throwing into triple coverage yet checking down too much. Which is it? If you're checking down it's because your WR is covered. If you're throwing into triple coverage, you're ignoring the check down route. I had stats backing up my arguments. You have nothing. You said Kaaya wasn't doing anything against our toughest competition and I showed that he put 400 yards on FSU. It wasn't me that lost there, chief.

Which is it? It's both partner. There's more than one play in a football game. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills that no one seems to remember his final drives against FSU. Bringing up his total stats from the game is wholly irrelevant to the point I'm making, that's why we are going in circles.

Whatever, I'll say it again, if you guys are happy with the way he's played over the first two seasons, then great I'm happy for you. I just want to win. Could really care less what some NFL scout thinks about him, because I don't give a **** about anything but this U.

Which is it? It's both partner. There's more than one play in a football game. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills that no one seems to remember his final drives against FSU. Bringing up his total stats from the game is wholly irrelevant to the point I'm making, that's why we are going in circles.

Whatever, I'll say it again, if you guys are happy with the way he's played over the first two seasons, then great I'm happy for you. I just want to win. Could really care less what some NFL scout thinks about him, because I don't give a **** about anything but this U.
If Kaaya plays the way he has over the last two seasons and our defense and OL do a half decent job then we win big.

You mean the one gane where the O-lineman got beat and tipped the pass or the crappy playcalling at the end that cost us that game which one?

The excuses are plentiful, no doubt. Don't hear anyone talking about throwing into triple coverage, and don't hear anyone talking about check down after check down. But I do hear a lot of excuses.

Excuses? Go back and watch then come back at me

I literally just said what he did. You're the one who needs to go back and watch.

You obviously didnt because thats not what happened, again go back and watch and come back

You are an incredibly lazy arguer.

Here are some videos to refresh your memory.

[video=youtube;6b_7EAxTA5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_7EAxTA5g[/video]

[video=youtube;nZ4RciQW0Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4RciQW0Fk[/video]

Once again, this is not about who is the better draft prospect.

So what're we going by? Individual stats?

Kaaya's thrown for more yards and less interceptions his first two seasons than Murray did (completions percentage is mostly the same), which is saying quite a bit given he basically didn't have Coley his first year, and had James Coley as his offensive coordinator.

Are we going by wins? This is a team game, bruh. Kaaya's Miami teams under Al Golden aren't even in the same stratosphere as Murray's squads at Georgia. Kaaya's not the one calling these bubble screens. BK's not the one dialing up halfback passes in the snow. He's not the one telling the OC to take the foot off the gas against FSU. He's not the one fumbling int he 4th Quarter against SC. I'm not making excuses, but we need some context and perspective here.

Advertisement

If Kaaya plays the way he has over the last two seasons and our defense and OL do a half decent job then we win big.

Well I certainly hope so.

Kaaya has been coached by A Boys n Girls Club coaching staff the past 2 years and you are questioning his ability to win games? This board gets worse daily..

Advertisement
We have had an influx of retards here lately.......who in their right mind would compare Kaaya to Kellen fricking Moore?

So do you honestly believe that a guy who is (currently) 13-12 as a starter is a better college quarterback than a guy who put up ridiculous numbers in college and went 50-3 as a starter? If you do, you are the ******.

QBs are incorrectly judged by TEAM criteria. There's so much more than QB play that goes into a win or loss, especially when the golden error and doritos are involved.

Put it to you this way: I bet Kellen goes 13-12 with golden and dorito and Kayaa goes 50-3 with boise st. or better.

Maybe. Kellen Moore had several game-winning drives though. They didn't have to remember that the defense had given up the lead. They didn't have to remind everyone of each dropped ball or blown offensive line assignment. They didn't have to criticize each coach on the staff. They didn't have to remind people of the other turnovers committed in the game. Kellen Moore just drove down the field and won and that was that. We used to admire **** like that.

Maybe?? LOL! You just proved my point!

You are either trolling or just incredibly dense. Do you understand why Kaaya had to go to check downs constantly or force throws into coverage? It was because of our middle school route combinations. FSU(and most of our opponents) knew what was coming and could sit on it. Go watch Kaaya's interception in the FSU game in 2014 at the end. Look at the routes we ran and then you'll understand that Kaaya's throw into coverage was actually the best option he had because of Coley's amazing play design.

Do you comprehend what I am saying or are you going to continuously be a dumbass that repeats the excuses line over and over?

You are either trolling or just incredibly dense. Do you understand why Kaaya had to go to check downs constantly or force throws into coverage? It was because of our middle school route combinations. FSU(and most of our opponents) knew what was coming and could sit on it. Go watch Kaaya's interception in the FSU game in 2014 at the end. Look at the routes we ran and then you'll understand that Kaaya's throw into coverage was actually the best option he had because of Coley's amazing play design.

Do you comprehend what I am saying or are you going to continuously be a dumbass that repeats the excuses line over and over?

You: You're dense
Also you: Throwing into triple coverage was his best option

I guess I'm just a dumbass.

You: You're dense
Also you: Throwing into triple coverage was his best option

I guess I'm just a dumbass.

If you aren't even going to look at the plays then I can't even take your opinion seriously.

Advertisement
Back