The most frustrating part

lol at you specifically demanding an answer of brevity. All you do is pontificate endlessly and illogically on hill after hill here.

Yes, the defense today was worse than the offense today.

Yes, like @Cribby said Dawson had a lot of guys out and he’s been really good all year so I’ll cut him slack

Yes, the offense today was the best it’s been in a while as @JHallCanes said as it wasn’t three bunch set dives in a row repeatedly.

Yes, Mario screwed up the end of half and that critical timeout and all the other examples @WeBallinBoyz hit you over the head with in here.

Yes, like @gogeta4 said, you’re one loyal golden retriever *** dude capping for Mario still. 🤣
Lol so you agree this was on Defense? Where’s the Guidry hate? Lol. Y’all are grasping at straws. Oh man I can point to 3 plays I didn’t like - that’s gotta be Mario’s fault! All cause y’all can’t just say the offense was good today and defense was bad

Advertisement
Lol so you agree this was on Defense? Where’s the Guidry hate? Lol. Y’all are grasping at straws. Oh man I can point to 3 plays I didn’t like - that’s gotta be Mario’s fault! All cause y’all can’t just say the offense was good today and defense was bad

Nah in all fairness…Most of us are looking at body of work for the whole season.

Mario is Al Golden with a fake tough guy attitude sprinkled in. Smartest (dumbest) guy in the room and stubborn beyond all belief. Good luck moron.
hi-res-93287847_crop_exact.jpg

Advertisement
As someone who has watched a ton of Ducks games (both my sisters went to Oregon) I warned this was going to be the case with Cristobal, but I nearly got banned for being "a troll." Always important to trust your eyes and not rely on hope that things will turn out differently just because of a change of environment.
All you had to do was read the oregon forum when he left. They were happy and said how bad of a game coach he is. It was the vast majority of their fans.

They said he would lose games at Miami just off poor coaching. Our mouth breathers said they were wrong and cristobal was a top tier coach.

Last edited:
Why waste your money on banners? If we have a NIL collective, then put it towards that so we can get enough talent to idiot proof the team.
I was a man on 4 hours of sleep then I caught a nap and I’m back on night shift. Im fine now still mad just wanted that marker victory for Mario to sell to recruits to close the season

Advertisement
lol you asked me if the problem today was offense or defense, first and foremost, and I answered you the same as I said prior to you asking, defense mostly today.

Now you think I need to hate on Guidry because our head coRch, Meathead MariBro, is the worst week after week game manager and coRch in my UM watching lifetime going back to the 70’s, and Guidry’s unit failed today (pause), so i need to hate on him the same.

I don’t have to hate on Guidry. He’s been stellar most of the season getting more done with less. And he had even less to work with today.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Meathead Mario ***** **** up about every week, every game.

We’re 6-5 Cali. This was easily an 8-9 win season, even with Meathead as coRch. He has a losing record at UM now or close to it and that factors in Bethune and Miami of Ohio type teams 3 times per year every year.

but but but guidry

This IS our best shot, if Mario fails it is over and big money goes away. UCF takes our big 3 spot and Miami becomes Harvard.

That’s why I don’t get the people on here that are routinely routing against Miami,

Big money NEVER was here in the first place.

Yall are really dug in on Mario Cristobal.

How tf is this our best shot?. We were getting the same result swith Manny Diaz, the faith of the program doesnt lie on MC Lol

lol at you specifically demanding an answer of brevity. All you do is pontificate endlessly and illogically on hill after hill here.

Yes, the defense today was worse than the offense today.

Yes, like @Cribby said Dawson had a lot of guys out and he’s been really good all year so I’ll cut him slack

Yes, the offense today was the best it’s been in a while as @JHallCanes said as it wasn’t three bunch set dives in a row repeatedly.

Yes, Mario screwed up the end of half and that critical timeout and all the other examples @WeBallinBoyz hit you over the head with in here.

Yes, like @gogeta4 said, you’re one loyal golden retriever *** dude capping for Mario still. 🤣
Guidry

Advertisement
Saying the defense was the problem today is caping for Mario? Weird. Sorry didn’t realize Mario was meddling on defense now too, my bad. Haven’t caught up with the new blame shift
ALL OF THE BLAME IS ON HIM ..HE IS THE HC. LOL

Your caping for him because you are doing the bolded. If you got an OC problem...a defense problem a special teams problem, a time management problem, a penalty problem .....at some point.....well nvm

Everything i told you about him as a HC is true.

I’m at the point where I think that ******* luke would do better on game day

As I said
How does one become a head coach with 40 years of football experience and know less about clock management and football IQ than even the dumbest on CIS
80,000,000 for a below 90 I.Q. head coach (and I’m being generous), he may actually have a lower I.Q. than that. Dumb as a doorknob, and stubborn as a bull.

Big money NEVER was here in the first place.

Yall are really dug in on Mario Cristobal.

How tf is this our best shot?. We were getting the same result swith Manny Diaz, the faith of the program doesnt lie on MC Lol
Yall?

GEAUX tigers

Advertisement
lol you asked me if the problem today was offense or defense, first and foremost, and I answered you the same as I said prior to you asking, defense mostly today.

Now you think I need to hate on Guidry because our head coRch, Meathead MariBro, is the worst week after week game manager and coRch in my UM watching lifetime going back to the 70’s, and Guidry’s unit failed today (pause), so i need to hate on him the same.

I don’t have to hate on Guidry. He’s been stellar most of the season getting more done with less. And he had even less to work with today.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Meathead Mario ***** **** up about every week, every game.

We’re 6-5 Cali. This was easily an 8-9 win season, even with Meathead as coRch. He has a losing record at UM now or close to it and that factors in Bethune and Miami of Ohio type teams 3 times per year every year.

but but but guidry
giphy-16.gif

Advertisement
Back