The most frustrating part

Advertisement
The saddest part is with just an AVERAGE coach chances are Miami probably has won the ACC two/three times minimum last decade. It take an ABYSMAL amount of malpractice to get what we’ve got. It’s mind boggling

IMG_6083.jpeg

Advertisement
If you think it’s about offense you missed the point. I literally said it’s bigger than the OC. Situational coaching is awful and you of all people know that , or should know that. If you can’t see that then who’s being objective? Sorry if I’m not excited we had 400 yards and the O wasn’t a mess for the first time in five weeks. None of that matters if you continue to throw possessions away with predictable , horrible calls. We ended both halves with a cluster ****.

Its the same predictable garbage when it’s game winning time, horrible use of timeouts and a team with no discipline even though the roster has been flipped. Oh and a new culture. We keep finding finding new ways to lose and a lot of it falls on in game coaching.
How do you think we solve all that?

Is this team is actually pretty **** good but coaching continues to lose us games. Two years in a row of no discipline, conservative , predictable play calling.

Now go watch Brohm put pressure on all three levels of the defense and keep Guidry / players off balance. Yet we run into the teeth of the defense selling out on every third / fourth and short. Mario cares more about an attitude and making a point instead of scoring or getting a first down.

Fact is the evidence is starting to pile up that Mario is a stubborn , hard headed former OL that refuses to adapt or think out the box. We’re now reaching the insanity level of trying the same **** at nauseam and expecting different results.

The end of the half and the end of the game is Mario and his team in a nut shell. Third and a long two we run right into the D selling out because they know how predictable we are. They then drive down field and steal a td , taking the momentum in the half. I knew then we were f’d. To end the game we blow a timeout inside the five knowing we needed it desperately if we didn’t score. We proceed to pass three times when we should’ve tried runs. Just like we run when we should pass on third and two.

The last two nails in the coffin was as bad of personal fouls as you could get. Right in front of the ref in the final seconds. No discipline.

Mario **** near flipped the roster yet we still are an idiotic team. All of this looks horrible on him. He coaches to extend games rather than trying to win them.

Lastly could our army of clueless media ask him about his “ self scouting “? Because Hellen Keller knows what we’re doing on third and two.
I agree with you. Focking Wario (and Dawson) cost us the game. To not run it from the 3 yard line and throwing it last 3 downs is criminal. Specially with a great line. Even Tyler Van Yikes played a good game. Fooooock!!!!!😖

Advertisement
Since this message board is full of influential people, y’all could’ve suggested this hire instead of CMC.
He was always going to Louisville. His home, his alma mater. There was a list, Rudy and the Columbus mafia wanted to be a big swinging ****s, bring home Mario. I’m involved with the university but not to that extent. Immense disappointment, mostly because I think thru was our best shot… sorry guys

Advertisement
He was always going to Louisville. His home, his alma mater. There was a list, Rudy and the Columbus mafia wanted to be a big swinging ****s, bring home Mario. I’m involved with the university but not to that extent. Immense disappointment, mostly because I think thru was our best shot… sorry guys
This IS our best shot, if Mario fails it is over and big money goes away. UCF takes our big 3 spot and Miami becomes Harvard.

That’s why I don’t get the people on here that are routinely routing against Miami,

Advertisement
Elko wins in year one.
Brohm wins in year one.

With less talent.

Our $80m guy is .500 in 2 years and to win needs time to:
-develop the right culture
-stack classes
-trying to build a program that’s good in long term.

View attachment 266728
Its because Mario is **** bent on winning his way and with his culture…

Those two coaches are flat out trying to win with whatever they have on hand… Guidry is an example of this… dude didn’t take excuses losing talented Dline or a top corner just figured out best to maximize what he has on hand and go…

Year 3 for him coming up with 85% of the team being all of his guys at this point so it’s put up or shut up

For your own sanity prepare for what you’ve seen until it changes. If somebody shows you who they are believe them.
A never ending cycle if 7/8 win teams with the occasional 9-3 team. We are basically spending the most we ever spent and getting the exact same results lol.

Advertisement
Back