Off-Topic The Car Thread

Advertisement
EV charging stations vandalized

The charging cords are being cut off and taking to scrap yards for cash .

Takes months to replace if st all because no one wants to take responsibility for paying to replace , since vandals come right back and do it again.

Advertisement
EV charging stations vandalized

The charging cords are being cut off and taking to scrap yards for cash .

Takes months to replace if st all because no one wants to take responsibility for paying to replace , since vandals come right back and do it again.
I was actually thinking of installing 2 chargers in my parking lot for clients.
There goes that.

It's nothing special but I bought a 24 Tesla Model 3 RWD and I love it. Very fun to drive, plenty fast, loads of tech and I charge it with a cable that plugs in to a standard outlet. For sure the best 2 things about it are:
Driving experience
Being able to just sit in it an watch netflix, youtube, whatever with the AC running in your garage

Very very fun car

Advertisement
Tesla may do it for free, check with them, and you probably need/want only 1
One for clients...one for me?
The devil on my right shoulder forced this old combustion head to check out the new Macan Turbo EV.

One for clients...one for me?
The devil on my right shoulder forced this old combustion head to check out the new Macan Turbo EV.

Taxwise, they are both for clients, silly!!!!

Other EV's can now charge at Tesla chargers because they are getting federal funds, so they *might* pay for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

“it remains unclear what legal argument the automaker would have if it tried to implement the technology.”

1722548126990.gif

Advertisement
Back