The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
You'll have to show him the replay of the last 15 minutes. Just epic. Hope little man feels better.

Thanks- I think it was a combination of the game and the reheated mini-corndogs he ate for dinner. Probably had more to do with the latter, but he loves his Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Nah, **** was terrible for 31.5 minutes. I had to hold my **** for 45 minutes and a 93 yard final drive. Then survive 29 seconds. My bladder going on strike and gon shut down the rest of my body.

But that turnaround moment is something you can't beat. Where you go from depression to we got a ball game! Thats something I haven't felt in awhile. Even during the Brock comebacks I think it started in the 3rd quarter. This game was dead until the 4th quarter. You can see it this thread

I am watching the replay now from the beginning of the comeback with 10:30 left- that PI on Sam brown was complete bull****
Yeah,, when they first called it I was all ready to be ****ed at Brown. But when they showed the replay he did nothing wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** aint been possible for us in 20 years lol... But i'm feeling you now.
You just gotta know shvt is different when you see Mike Irv on the sidelines, coked up on all fours......
And when the refs try to fvck us but the higher ups don't allow it.
And we got a DAWG like Cam. We're down 25 and dude was just smirking and shrugging his shoulders like he spotted his lil bro pts in Madden just so he can feel good, knowing he's gonna come back....

Yeah this year is destined bro.

And I might or might not be a lil tipsy.

Best birthday ever! Thank you God!!!

Happy Birthday GIF by Jelene

Advertisement
I’ve lostn25 pounds in 2 months and can no longer handle my alcohol at about half the normal amount and I still drank twice my normal amount because instRted at 9am and now it’s 3am.

Forgive me
Man you typing like you're drunk still, get some rest bro 💀

Advertisement
Back