The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
If i were Guidry I would tell the Dline to stay in your lanes and stop trying to make the big play. Linebackers need to know where the ball is going and don't shoot any gaps unless you know for sure the ball is going there. DBs need to play their assignment.

In our future games **** running the ball just need to go with 5 wide and throw. Take checkdowns when nothing is open.

Jayden Daniels style.

Advertisement
For the people blaming Dawson, what are you even watching? If Ward takes basic, EASY checkdowns, this game is totally different.

We needed neither a genius OC nor a genius QB, just a player who would do the very BASICS.
Exactly. Players have been open all game, Ward just refused to pass to them until it was too late as he waited for the deep pass. Too much hero ball not enough sound, fundamental decision making

Plenty of time left. Don’t need a turnover, just two solid 3 and outs. We’re capable, just have to execute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the people blaming Dawson, what are you even watching? If Ward takes basic, EASY checkdowns, this game is totally different.

We needed neither a genius OC nor a genius QB, just a player who would do the very BASICS.
Yeah this game not on Dawson. I think @cway313 is right that Cam was pressing so much cause it's obvious the D can't stop anybody. But you can't worry about that; just take care of what you can control.

He takes check downs in first half we prolly get 3-10 more points. Then he gave 7 away at start of second half. Even with how bad D has played we'd be right in this game.

Biggest problem with this team is the defense obviously. We're weak against the run up the middle and secondary is awful. Bad combo. Guidry either is sticking with man cause we're worse at zone (which is terrifying) or he's dumb/stubborn. We'll learn a lot after the bye week.

Still praying for a miracle here lol

Advertisement
Back