The Canes of Miami vs The Bears of California 10/5/24 10:30 PM EST

Advertisement
Advertisement
You just don't understand football. We also have DEs in coverage to help. Size and numbers, bro. Checkmate.
I understand football just fine. There is no LB on the field thst can cover the Cal RBs. They're all biting at the cheese wanting to stop the run, when it's the Cal passing game that's killing us.

Advertisement
The game plan should’ve been run the ball and short passes.

Cam decided to free style and we had to stop running the ball.

These guys intercepted him 4 times last year and lead the nation in INTs this year. It’s a solid defense.

1 INT last year. Fumbled 3 times

I can't tell if Guidry is calling an absolute **** game or if the players aren't playing their assignments properly. Back out of the backfield keeps leaking out uncovered. Other times they try so hard to make the big negative play and instead allow it to bust out for a huge gain. On the wildcat they know the QB will run but no one keyed on him and he ran for a TD.
back 2 back games?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't tell if Guidry is calling an absolute **** game or if the players aren't playing their assignments properly. Back out of the backfield keeps leaking out uncovered. Other times they try so hard to make the big negative play and instead allow it to bust out for a huge gain. On the wildcat they know the QB will run but no one keyed on him and he ran for a TD.
You just described the Manny Diaz defense. It’s coaching either way, that’s all discipline.

Advertisement
Back