The Big Cheese out as sponsor...

Advertisement
the pizza in miami is nothing to write home about but everyone is leaving out the best

anthonys coal fired pizza crushes miamis best and big cheese (the food at big cheese is great though)

I have to agree Miami Best is my Favorite Pizza.. It's all about the sauce... Sir Pizza is really good in Key Biscayne, sucks every where else...

Advertisement
I have to agree Miami Best is my Favorite Pizza.. It's all about the sauce... Sir Pizza is really good in Key Biscayne, sucks every where else...

Miami's Be*t leaves a pizza junkie yearning for more each time...Pizza's are supposed to be thin and crispy with a foldable crust....Miami's Be*t is a soggy pile of junk...no backbone of crust, suspect sauce--OVERRATED AS A WHOLE

Some of my notables around Miami are:

-Anthony's Coal Fire- never fails
-Casola's - although it was better when the Owner was still around
-Sir- Key Biscayne location
-Piccola Italia
-Frankie's
-Pieducks
-Naked Pizza
-Harry's - (I've heard, still have not tried it)
-Blu (Gourmet)
-Spris(Gourmet)
-Tutto Pizza (Gourmet)
-Domino's is better than Miami's Be*t- por favor ya con esta basura!

The only times I ever ate Cassola's was coming back from the OB, late, ******* hammered out of my mind, and even then it was just OK.

Advertisement
I'm a huge pizza guy and I've tried pretty much every joint in this town over the years.

A little known place that's a little far west but worth it if you like thin style pizza is Two Brothers in Town & Country mall. Two Brothers, Anthony's, and Mike's Pizza (on Kendall and 137th) are my 3 favorite pizza places in Miami. I'll mention Andiamo's (pretty sure I butchered the spelling) on Biscayne near the Art District...outstanding pizza as well.

As for Big Cheese...love the place but more for the atmosphere/ambiance than the actual food. Speaking honestly the food is not bad but nothing to write home about.

Last edited:
Two Brothers is

39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back