The Big Cheese out as sponsor...

Advertisement
Advertisement
da *** there is so much UM history in that establishment now it will just be awkward knowing they have no connection to the University

Advertisement
So wut happened, Sir Pizza buy out the 'exclusive pizza provider of the U' rights or did Big Cheese just pull a 'things are tough in the skreetz'?

So wut happened, Sir Pizza buy out the 'exclusive pizza provider of the U' rights or did Big Cheese just pull a 'things are tough in the skreetz'?

Considering Big Cheese essentially has their entire outfit made up with Miami sponsorship stuff, methinks Sir Pizza undercut. I assume The Big Cheese will have to rebrand themselves a bit, which will costs them a few bucks.

Advertisement
**** NOW I REALLY WANT A SUB from there

Big Philly Cheesesteak FTW. Or, anything else on their menu. Calzone/stromboli are ******* great. I really haven't had anything bad from there.

Garlic rolls and ask them to hook you up with lots of garlic. Bossman, the short bald white dude with the NE accent, is a badass and completely smothers those rolls when you ask him to. God**** do I miss that place.

Sad that they're not a sponsor. But is it just for the football program or athletics in general? And I don't think they rebrand, they'll just take the sponsorship moneyand throw it towards other advertising. No way they change the restaurant itself.

Advertisement
This sucks. I love going to the Big Cheese everytime I'm down there. Not that I can't now but ****, I feel like they gave a family member the boot.

Advertisement
Back