The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT DAMMIT man!!!!!!! Truth!!!!!!!!!!!

And truth be told with the direction we look to be heading we won’t “ be Miami” for 15 more.

THere are ALOT of changes that need to be made before we can even hint about “being Miami” again.

Just hope Richt is willing to make them but my greatest fear is he won’t make them.

Advertisement
Are we in a good spot as a program? No.
Should we try and create change? Yes.

Flying a banner does nothing more than show how fickle our fan base is. A year ago we're the #2 team in the country and now we're ready to fire our coach. No matter what way you slice it, it's a bad look and it's embarrassing as it'll get national attention.

EDIT: Please realize that the first banners flew after 5-6 seasons by Butch (the football God) and 6-7 by Golden, it isn't the same.
Last year we had a national championship defense and we lost to freaking Pitt team that had like 2 wins, got destroyed by Clemson in the ACCCG, couldn't even make the playoffs or win a home orange bowl game, failure if you ask me, this year is a disaster.

Advertisement
Only to be surpassed by the pretend Miami fan who does nothing but ***** and moan in every single fckuing thread.

LOL! I have never *****ed or moaned. I state facts and discuss events. You are the one who constantly downvotes like a chick and whines about people mocking his favorite corch. Pretend Miami fan? I graduated from the school. I am as real as it gets.

Lmao he been here 2.5 years and had us ranked top 2 in year 2😂😂 y’all a trip man. Last coach who fired *** he picked early was randy..how’d that work out...But fr it toooo early to tear it down..and then start over with..who?? Tweaks on offense need to be made rather internally or bringing in someone
I agree wholeheartedly with you... Richt should bring in an "independent" OC and step back and let the OC step the offense up. Based on the decisions he's made I don't see it happening. At best he brings in a yes man. I hope i am wrong and i hope this thread is bumped and every one who thought otherwise can pound their chests.

Advertisement
I hope the BANNER glows in tha dark since the game starts around 7ish
A blimp...
ayt.gif

Advertisement
I agree wholeheartedly with you... Richt should bring in an "independent" OC and step back and let the OC step the offense up. Based on the decisions he's made I don't see it happening. At best he brings in a yes man. I hope i am wrong and i hope this thread is bumped and every one who thought otherwise can pound their chests.

I'm tired of the "he had us ranked top 2 in year two" line that's being parroted around here. Did we finish top 2? It was fool's gold just like Golden getting us ranked top 7 in year 3. The voters gave us a pass on that 3 game losing streak and put us right back in the top 8 to start the season, and we **** the bed! Then fans said 'whoa, whoa, whoa....why did we drop so far? We lost to a top 25 team on a neutral site.' We dropped so far b/c we underwhelmed as a top 8 team. We got the brakes beat off of us by a QB who completed 43% of his passes! We weren't that good even though we have a very, VERY talented team. Turns out they were right, and the white knight fans were wrong.

Now we're not even in the top 25 praying, and our season hinges on THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA somehow losing another game so we can become a sacrificial lamb for Clemson. LOL. Richt's heart is not here, and any blind person can see that. I don't mind the banners at all b/c I didn't even want that dude here anyway. He was another team's trash that was kicked to the curb, and we shined him up, gave him everything he wants and more and this is the return, 5-3 struggling against mediocre teams in year 3? Throwing players under the bus and accepting ZERO accountability? An assistant OC calling kids cancers? FOH.

Advertisement
Losing to UVA and boston college wasnt an emabarassment?
WtF is wrong with you? Richt doesn't need to be fired. Won 10 games for the first time since 2004, won 9 games the year before. Yes there has been some set backs with LSU, Virginia and Boston College this year but that can easily be fixed with a new OC. The Briles kid is really good, Richt should go get him. Put your panties back on, and start thinking rationally.

Did the banner comittee take into account the impact this may have on recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back