The Bank (9/6)

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
The Canes are hot after a statement win in Gainesville. Here is the latest on recruiting and the team:

- Miami is working on multiple fronts on the trail. First, they continue to put the full-court press on high priority targets. Four stand out above all: DT Elijah Griffin, WR Vernell Brown, ATH DJ Pickett and CB Ben Hanks. Nothing is imminent there but Miami is in all four and values them highly.

- Miami is also evaluating players in its own class and elsewhere to...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
WeFvckinOrWhat.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow that’s crazy to hear about Wiley. Hope we land him and get to see if the staff is right on that eval.
His film is good overall. He clearly identifies the play pre snap from an eye take. I'm not wild about him not following his read though. He's very still pre snap. Personally I like a lil movement out of our backers.

I like Melendez a lot but gimme that Riley kid @Dwinstitles wasn’t playing around
I always said Melendez is a killer but you can take advantage of him in the pass game. This Riley kid I can tell they cool with Melendez out when they were creeping low key with this kid. Insane film and also its possible Melendez already at his final form in HS where as this kid hasn't got to that stage yet.

Advertisement
I always said Melendez is a killer but you can take advantage of him in the pass game. This Riley kid I can tell they cool with Melendez out when they were creeping low key with this kid. Insane film and also its possible Melendez already at his final form in HS where as this kid hasn't got to that stage yet.
Wiley looks like Kevin Durant playing LB

You arent escaping that wing span

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back