The Bank (6/20)

View as article
im back baby GIF
Lmfao

I don't know why I'm laughing so much

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a feeling the WR recruiting will depend on Dawson this year. The performance last year has to have kids wondering. The first few games will be huge as far as reassuring kids that Miami is on the right track. Three of the first four games should be boat race games for the offense.

@DMoney
CB Jaylen Heyward (Rockledge) is a flip candidate this weekend. He is a Georgia commit but Miami has been working hard there for a while.

So they see Heyward as a cb recruit?. If so....i love it.
We got a cb from the area last class (Stafford) and i would sell him as being Tyrique Stevenson as a cb here.
Stafford is going to be a big time player at Miami. He's going to help us all forget about that kid who went to boulder.

Advertisement
Scott I mean everything else is basically just repeated information we’ve heard before idk man I was just hoping for more definitive information on certain kids actually being in the boat and it feels like we don’t have much real motion with a lot of targets
"Definitive information on certains kids being in the boat" would essentially be DMoney revealing kids destinations? It sounds like you're looking for something that is not a possibility and then being mopey when you don't get it.

"Definitive information on certains kids being in the boat" would essentially be DMoney revealing kids destinations? It sounds like you're looking for something that is not a possibility and then being mopey when you don't get it.
I want to hear good news that commitments are imminent with big targets we’ve been investing our resources into and when I hear we’re still being evaluated after a kid has an ov it doesn’t sound as positive in my opinion following recruiting the way I do.

Advertisement
The potential for fireworks at DL and CB is exciting. If we can flip Heyward now and play the long game with Robinson, we have a chance to really knock this CB class out of the park.

Unfortunately, it sounds like WR recruiting continues to be the biggest concern (along with QB, though others may care more about 7-on-7 events than me). The recent updates involving Miller and Hawkins (in previous versions of The Bank) are unfortunate. Miller is ELITE and beating out the likes of USC and LSU for him would've been a gigantic victory.

The dropoff from a premier WR1 like Miller to a plodding wideout who runs like a tight end in Duff is enormous. Beard may have an affinity for him, but he's just too slow and you can see why we'd be competing with Rutgers for him. He's a nice player for that type of program, but hopefully we can land higher priority targets at WR.

I want to hear good news that commitments are imminent with big targets we’ve been investing our resources into and when I hear we’re still being evaluated after a kid has an ov it doesn’t sound as positive in my opinion following recruiting the way I do.

Don’t disagree. Riley was really nice. But we have kind of been hearing the same stuff with the other “big fish”.

Don’t disagree. Riley was really nice. But we have kind of been hearing the same stuff with the other “big fish”.
Exactly I trust Mario but I was expecting d money to come in with some news that we closed on Scott I guess that kind of dampened my view on this last weekends events but i without a doubt believe in our coaches recruiting ability but recruiting is a results based business either you get your man or you don’t especially when your talking the elite of the elite kids

Advertisement
Exactly I trust Mario but I was expecting d money to come in with some news that we closed on Scott I guess that kind of dampened my view on this last weekends events but i without a doubt believe in our coaches recruiting ability but recruiting is a results based business either you get your man or you don’t especially when your talking the elite of the elite kids
the dude your opinion GIF

Advertisement
Back