That Feely dude is really on point

Advertisement
I like the svelte bodies in the second and third pictures. Blades look almost to big and muscle bound. Athletes like Sugar Ray Leonard and Ali had that svelte frame that is conducive to athleticism.

Yep. And uf dumb *** fans think the dbs are small just because all they know is bandy.
Yeah that was just the dumbest comment I had Seen talking about all or dbs 5’9 and small. Them mfs are delusional and it all stem from their weird twitter ”leader” unklesilk.

Who told u that's recent? My eyes must REALLY BE TRIPPIN. That boy is huge right now. Furthermore the person kneeling next to him is his best friend (DJ) and that boy is jacked. Pretty sure this was taken last year early last year at that. I was there for a picture awfully similar.

Pic was taken 3 days ago....

D93m-jBVUAIlfkI.webp

Advertisement
Good for you!!

See you got that ALL CAPS button unstuck.

Has to be a BIG relief. Because It made it seem that you were always angry

I'm gonna tell him to come over to the crib when I get back this week. That pic dont look even similar to how he looked last month when he came over. Hes put on good weight. Plenty of it. I'm really hoping that's just not a flattering angle.

@Suarez is right! My apologies sir. I thought he had a clean cut recently. But these pics are like a couple weeks ago

Advertisement
I'm gonna tell him to come over to the crib when I get back this week. That pic dont look even similar to how he looked last month when he came over. Hes put on good weight. Plenty of it. I'm really hoping that's just not a flattering angle.
Think it’s the camera angle and pose

Advertisement
Back