TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What u think Hoya doesn’t sound like we make the top 3 to me
I honestly have no idea. Just off the face value of what he said to Ivins , describing why each school is in his final five, I'd say Auburn.

"When I went to Auburn it was fun. I had a lot of fun up there. I’m cool with [assistant/co-defensive coordinator Travis Williams]. That’s my favorite coach out of all of them. I got a good relationship with him and that means a lot," Lewis explained.

Advertisement
Miami has been linked to Lewis throughout much of the recruiting process and he claims that he has communicated with multiple people in Coral Gables.

"They are just saying that they are trying to keep me home with [UM five-star safety commit James Williams] and stuff. They feel like I could come and make a big help," Lewis said. “All of them try to make the effort to text me."
No one knows where he’s going including all those dumb mods that put in a CB with a 5 confidence level. lol
Let’s see if dad wins out for us.

Advertisement
Maaaaan..... I'm seriously thinking about adding another $5 if Lewis signs with us. Don't know yet. That won't be as crazy if Marshall flips tho since Marshall already got his bag. Based on his comments, dude really don't give af about us lol

Advertisement
Maaaaan..... I'm seriously thinking about adding another $5 if Lewis signs with us. Don't know yet. That won't be as crazy if Marshall flips tho since Marshall already got his bag. Based on his comments, dude really don't give af about us lol
Here for 2nd 5$

Who’s the $5 for again - TerrEnce Lewis, Maason Smith or someone else? In all the excitement I forgot if I fired 5 rounds or 6.

Ivins spoke with Lewis last night. Says he is speaking to 5 schools: Miami, Maryland, UF, Tennessee and Auburn.

Lewis is planning to release a top three on Monday. He will then send in paperwork to the school of his choice on Wednesday, but isn't planning to let the world know where he's headed for a few weeks.

“I’m going to sign on Wednesday, but I’m not going to announce who I’m going to sign with. I’m going to do that on Jan. 2nd on NBC for the All-America Bowl thing," Lewis said while also confirming that he plans to enroll early at the school of his choice.

They not playing that All America bowl lol. Just announce it and ball out wherever.

Advertisement
Who’s the $5 for again - TerrEnce Lewis, Maason Smith or someone else? In all the excitement I forgot if I fired 5 rounds or 6.
Only if Marshall flips. I would do one for Maason but the majority has already came to a realization that he's not coming lol

I honestly have no idea. Just off the face value of what he said to Ivins , describing why each school is in his final five, I'd say Auburn.

"When I went to Auburn it was fun. I had a lot of fun up there. I’m cool with [assistant/co-defensive coordinator Travis Williams]. That’s my favorite coach out of all of them. I got a good relationship with him and that means a lot," Lewis explained.

Travis is a great recruiter for them. I’m sticking to Auburn but that’s a weird top 5. No way he goes to Maryland or back to Tennessee and I don’t think Florida is truly in it. Auburn vs Miami battle id say

so his top 3 he is releasing tomorrow will be Auburn , Miami and Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back