Sweet 16 Thread

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
It's happening....

CeLhw8VUYAAE6wN.webp

CeLouGJUEAAjnpr.webp

Advertisement
Hopefully every player has ESPN APP on their devices. Continuing lack of respect will keep them fired up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully every player has ESPN APP on their devices. Continuing lack of respect will keep them fired up.

We're not really getting disrespected that much. Bleacher report has us going to the final four now

were 4 point dogs to a team who has played or beat nobody. you are incorrect.

Nova did play Uva (lost by 11) and Oklahoma (lost by 23), so I wouldn't say they haven't played anyone. That said, I agree with you in general in that they did not play the type of schedule we did given they play in the weak-*** Big East.

We can and should beat Villanova. Defend and box out and we'll be good.

Advertisement
Too many positive comments on this thread. Need some doomsayers to balance things out & make me feel better about tomorrow.

Too many positive comments on this thread. Need some doomsayers to balance things out & make me feel better about tomorrow.

Nova will match our guard play and theres no way we can keep up with their pace.

We lose by 20.

///

They suck. They'll find a way to lose.

Feel better?

I really hope this works.

Advertisement
I want our men feeling the disrespect. Syracuse getting more respect than the U. I get all of their freakin' notifications and I want us win and refuse to speak to those bozos.

Advertisement
Back