Summer Conditioning All-Stars

Advertisement
Can't wait to see the bench, Squat, and 40 numbers when they test next week. It's going to shock people.

Advertisement
Also very curious to see where McCord and Terry are size/strength wise. We need them for snaps this year.

Also very curious to see where McCord and Terry are size/strength wise. We need them for snaps this year.

I want to see where Ricardo Williams is.

I'm hoping him and McCord can provide a pass rush opposite Chick this year. Not expecting much from Terry this year, but his athleticism oozes potential.

same **** different year..the more things change the more they stay the same

That's not really fair... this is the first full off-season under Golden, there's no reason to expect continued failure in this area until proven otherwise. Coker & Shannon off-seasons gave reason for us to feel the way you do, let's see if things have changed or not.

Advertisement
The offseason conditioning award should be named after Dye, I feel like every year he's bigger, or stronger. And then he disappears.

The offseason conditioning award should be named after Dye, I feel like every year he's bigger, or stronger. And then he disappears.

He's been too fat. I'm a big fan of him as a player and person, but he wasn't in shape. When he's lean, he can really run.

Advertisement

He's been too fat. I'm a big fan of him as a player and person, but he wasn't in shape. When he's lean, he can really run.

D do u think Dye serves us best at TE? Most seem to think DE makes more sense-myself included

D do u think Dye serves us best at TE? Most seem to think DE makes more sense-myself included

I understand where you're coming from, but IMO he has an offensive mentality. He didn't really have the dog in him on defense despite his physical tools.

Maybe if he had this kind of focus when he was at DE he would've gotten on the field. Hard to say. But I'm just happy he's getting playing time and has a chance to make something of himself. He reminds me of Richard Gordon, and Gordon is in the league.

I understand where you're coming from, but IMO he has an offensive mentality. He didn't really have the dog in him on defense despite his physical tools.

Maybe if he had this kind of focus when he was at DE he would've gotten on the field. Hard to say. But I'm just happy he's getting playing time and has a chance to make something of himself. He reminds me of Richard Gordon, and Gordon is in the league.

Ok. Appreciate the insight brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back