Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Disney earnings in the morning. Carrying 100 shares. Not confident, but I’m super long that they’ll get through their stupidity.

Question for those that use TikTok or might know. I see the small business owners complaining that if TikTok is banned, will hurt their business. I guess they can sell right from their account. Do the other social media offer this type of platform?

Advertisement
Yahoo news:
Apple and EV maker Rivian are in talks for some form of partnership, DigiTimes reported. The Dow giant scrapped its Apple Car effort in February.

If you can’t build it, buy it…

Yahoo news:
Apple and EV maker Rivian are in talks for some form of partnership, DigiTimes reported. The Dow giant scrapped its Apple Car effort in February.

If you can’t build it, buy it…

Strange. Been seeing a lot on Twitter pushing Rivian last few days.

Question for those that use TikTok or might know. I see the small business owners complaining that if TikTok is banned, will hurt their business. I guess they can sell right from their account. Do the other social media offer this type of platform?

I see lots of links to buy goods on Instagram and Facebook reels/feeds. Instagram also has shopping tools for businesses to sell specific items in content. No matter the case, there is a learning curve and competition drives costs lower for the content creators. Thus, removing TikTok will hurt the small businesses.

Yahoo finance:
Google (GOOG, GOOGL) is bringing its generative AI smarts to a broader audience with the debut of its new Pixel 8a smartphone on Tuesday. The phone, which starts at $499, comes with many of the generative AI features found on its pricier Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 devices, including photo and video editing capabilities.

Appl better announce something at the June conference.

Advertisement
Yahoo finance:
Google (GOOG, GOOGL) is bringing its generative AI smarts to a broader audience with the debut of its new Pixel 8a smartphone on Tuesday. The phone, which starts at $499, comes with many of the generative AI features found on its pricier Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 devices, including photo and video editing capabilities.

Appl better announce something at the June conference.
Tim Cook's resignation.

What a beatdown. Glad I’m just keeping Disney to hand down to my daughter. Will add some if it revisits 90
I sold it years ago. I truly don't see what others see in their theme parks, resorts, cruises... ESPN is getting worse by the year. Disney movies are rehashed themes on repeat (not that others are much better).

Finally got around to doing the ibonds from treasurydirect. Bought $1000 to see how it works. Not sure if a monthly deposit is better than a bulk buy? What do you guys think? The max is 10k per person annually. Is this something that should be maxed out annually? 4.28%currently

Stinks that I missed out on the 9%-10% rates of 2022, but I guess having it in the market wasn’t bad either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back