Stetson TV?

Anyone else think Walker is the slightly better option at PF than Jordan Miller?

Advertisement
Anyone else think Walker is the slightly better option at PF than Jordan Miller?
Miller is a much better rebounder and he's marginally better defensively. Walker has much more upside offensively, but he's struggling big time this season. Personally, I prefer Walker at the 3, but we're forced to play him at the 4 due to our crappy roster construction.

Overall, a decent performance. Game wasn't as close as the final score indicates. A few thoughts:

- Great to see us knock down 14 3's. Kam was on fire.
- Wong still looks a step less explosive than last year to me
- Moore is so frustrating on one possession, great on the next. I guess that's just the type of player he is. Nice to see him notch 8 assists.
- Walker's disappointing season continues. Really expected a lot more from his junior campaign, especially after he finished last year so strongly
- Sam was Sam. He's a terrible defender but he can provide a spark offensively when he's on
- Jordan Miller hasn't provided much offensively, but he's far and away our best rebounder. I touched on it some in the above post, but without him we'd be getting crushed on the glass even worse
- Joseph and Wooga gave us solid bench minutes. I hope we continue to expand their roles as the season progresses.
- Our 3 point defense is still atrocious. Actually, our defense as a whole is terrible. We will have to score 80+ quite frequently to be competitive in the ACC.

Any way we can pick up a midseason big? Maybe even 1/3 of an Oscar Tshiebwe? Bro regularly pulls down close to 20 rebounds its mind boggling. If only ****burn had went to UK, we might have Oscar.

Miller is a much better rebounder and he's marginally better defensively. Walker has much more upside offensively, but he's struggling big time this season. Personally, I prefer Walker at the 3, but we're forced to play him at the 4 due to our crappy roster construction.
Yeah some head-scratching moments from Walker up to now. Thought Miller might provide more scoring but he's done an admiral job considering our center is not a banger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back