Stetson at Miami on December 4th 2020 on the ACC Network

These are some cursed looking fast breaks. Is there something wrong with the floor? Two dudes came up limping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Wong & Cross with another efficient game, Cross shooting 80% from the field (obviously after just 2 games vs non ACC opponents), but he's a skilled scorer & can be a big time contributor for us if he stays healthy.

Lykes played very well too, hopefully he heals up & good to go for Purdue & beyond.

But Wong is no doubt our best player, has the best IQ, smooth smart game & has the best touch attacking the hole.

Score prediction:

Stetson 55
Miami 85

Look for five players to be in double figures in scoring.
I believe you owe me a retraction regarding "Wong". I said he is one of the 3 best players on the team and he will start. You replied back with a very convoluted answer on why Wong could not be on the court with Lykes. I'm waiting ;)

Advertisement

Wong & Cross with another efficient game, Cross shooting 80% from the field (obviously after just 2 games vs non ACC opponents), but he's a skilled scorer & can be a big time contributor for us if he stays healthy.

Lykes played very well too, hopefully he heals up & good to go for Purdue & beyond.

But Wong is no doubt our best player, has the best IQ, smooth smart game & has the best touch attacking the hole.

100% agree!!

I believe you owe me a retraction regarding "Wong". I said he is one of the 3 best players on the team and he will start. You replied back with a very convoluted answer on why Wong could not be on the court with Lykes. I'm waiting ;)

Keep waiting as that is not what I said nor the reason I said.

Advertisement
Back