His last 6 seasons as a play-caller:

2017 Ole Miss -- 11th in YPP
2018 Ole Miss -- 9th in YPP
2019 UNC -- 28th in YPP
2020 UNC -- 3rd in YPP
2021 UNC -- 6th in YPP
2022 UNC -- 22nd in YPP

Yeah. That'll do.
There are probably more than a dozen alternatives that would be HUGE upgrades from Gattis, if not more. There are major upgrades then there are elite options ... sure hope Mario / Zo are able to come up with an elite option and actually close the deal. Program needs and deserves it.

Mullen would be a great addition but I always wonder though...would he put his ego aside to take a COLLEGE OC job when he was trying to ***** himself out for an NFL job in 2020? Like unless it's Saban and Bama, do you think he'd really take orders from any other HC in college besides Saban? If he's willing to do that, go to any other job as an OC besides Bama, then he's a helluva get. Get him the ingredients and let him cook

Him and Mullen are my top 2
One+of+these+things+is+not+like+the+others.+--+Big+Bird

Advertisement
Mullen would be a great addition but I always wonder though...would he put his ego aside to take a COLLEGE OC job when he was trying to ***** himself out for an NFL job in 2020? Like unless it's Saban and Bama, do you think he'd really take orders from any other HC in college besides Saban? If he's willing to do that, go to any other job as an OC besides Bama, then he's a helluva get. Get him the ingredients and let him cook
I think he’s pretty awesome with the TV gig. Which is shocking.

Patiently awaiting for the prospects to reveal their choices. Flips incoming (if y’all been paying attention 👀) popcorn ready

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know you know.

Everyone knows you know.

You are my favorite of all posters.

But getting the mongaloids excited, only means they'll ***** they imagined it would be better.

I'm definitely NOT telling you what YOU should say, but if I knew what you know, I'd say something like...

"Recruiting is very fluid. I've not heard of any commit we're likely to lose, but you never know. On the other hand, Mario is relentless, and some commits elsewhere are listening. All in all, I'm very encouraged but what I've heard so far. Will any top 250 player flip to us? I don't know, but having Mario here has given me real reason to hope, and even hope there's more than one"
1669846293626.gif

@Cribby you do you bro, i appreciate your info. Ty

turning around this shtheap of an offense may be just the thing he needs to finally get that nfl gig

Advertisement
Back