Stacy Coley update

Hold him out vs FAU. Dude needs to be down field. That's where he makes an impact. Run Malcolm or Waters on those ****** screens. Stacy is a vertical receiver. I almost **** my pants when I saw him running a drag. More of that, less of those *** screens and maybe he will get more than 200 yards this year. It's not difficult to figure out.

Advertisement
" That screen to him was horrible. I can't remember if that was the one on 3rd and 1, but Coley had 3 guys on him almost as soon as he caught the ball. A great play call to get him injured."

Are fans really in the belief that these are 5 year old kids climbing a ladder? A kid hurts a hamstring and it is the coaches fault for a play call? This country can not be saved with helicopter parents all over making things everyone else's fault.

Did they come here to play football or running obstacle courses?
People have love affairs with this guy man what the **** has he done? i don't dislike him but dam you would swear he is the second coming of santana moss according to some of you. he has been pedestrian so far, nothing special. meanwhile we have stacey fkin coley and a shtload of more talented receivers rotting away on the fkin team but everyone is obssessed with berrios.

Catches Yds Avg Long TDs

Braxton Berrios 21 232 11.05 33 3
Stacy Coley 23 184 8.00 22 0

those stats mean as much to me as our 15th ranked defense last year.
that doesnt prove anything other than our coaches knack for mismanaging talent.
and no offense, but your an idiot if your trying to imply that berrios is better than coley

you're....contraction for "you are". We idiots know our grammar. No offense, eh?

Coley has had alligator arms since he got lit up against Louisville last season. Until he snaps out of that, you're (see what I did there?) completely wrong. Berrios is much better. Coley has all the talent in the world, which means nothing if he's afraid.

Advertisement
stacy coley needs to ride the pine until gets out of that funk he's been in since Burgess knocked his teeth loose.

People have love affairs with this guy man what the **** has he done? i don't dislike him but dam you would swear he is the second coming of santana moss according to some of you. he has been pedestrian so far, nothing special. meanwhile we have stacey fkin coley and a shtload of more talented receivers rotting away on the fkin team but everyone is obssessed with berrios.

Catches Yds Avg Long TDs

and no offense, but your an idiot if your trying to imply that berrios is better than coley

you're....contraction for "you are". We idiots know our grammar. No offense, eh?

Coley has had alligator arms since he got lit up against Louisville last season. Until he snaps out of that, you're (see what I did there?) completely wrong. Berrios is much better. Coley has all the talent in the world, which means nothing if he's afraid.

u fkin nerd (no offense) do you think im trying to win a nobel prize for literature on this site?

berrios is much better than coley? hahaha lmao stick to correcting grammar cuz u know squat about football.
how can you even make a statement like that with a straight face, your bias is showing

Advertisement

Catches Yds Avg Long TDs

Braxton Berrios2123211.05333
Stacy Coley231848.00220

u fkin nerd (no offense) do you think im trying to win a nobel prize for literature on this site?

berrios is much better than coley? hahaha lmao stick to correcting grammar cuz u know squat about football.
how can you even make a statement like that with a straight face, your bias is showing

Yo you spelled "these" wrong in your screen name.

Catches Yds Avg Long TDs

Reading comprehension, muchacho. I said that Berrios is better than Coley until Coley gets his head right. That may happen next week, or it might never happen, but until it does, Berrios is a better receiver. Rode the short bus, didn't you?

Catches Yds Avg Long TDs

Braxton Berrios2123211.05333
Stacy Coley231848.00220

Yo you spelled "these" wrong in your screen name.

lol

Advertisement
Catches Yds Avg Long TDs

Reading comprehension, muchacho. I said that Berrios is better than Coley until Coley gets his head right. That may happen next week, or it might never happen, but until it does, Berrios is a better receiver. Rode the short bus, didn't you?

football comprehension, how does one quantify "getting his head right". exactly your spewing nonsense. stop being so controversial coley is better than berrios period. make it easy for you compare their freshman years and tell me whose better? coley can have a bad year doesnt mean that berrios is better. and our coaches arent making it any easier for coley mismanaging him and keep setting him up for those retarded bubble screens

Not so fast on Berrios getting back too quick. He seems injury prone like his knees have connective tissue that cant hold up .There is no need to rush him back.

Has coley completely ignored all the instruction on route running? is there a reason that the only time he is the first option it is a ****ing screen? Is he worthless and just taking up a roster spot at this point?

All valid questions. I would venture to guess all of those answers are NO, but I am not KB. I don't think this is the Coley responsible for not getting any 10-25 yard route love. All day I watch receivers running free in other games. Is it that hard to get SOMEONE singled up to run 10 yards, put their foot in the ground and show that PD speed? ANYONE??

Advertisement
I've just heard Coley will probably be held out for FAU just for precaution. To have him healthy for Nebraska. Hamstring issue.

Last edited:
I've just heard Coley will probably be held out for FAU just for precaution. To have him healthy for Nebraska. Hamstring issue.

Kid basically missed all of last year with an upper extremeity tooth ache. Hamstring injury? He gone.

football comprehension, how does one quantify "getting his head right". exactly your spewing nonsense. stop being so controversial coley is better than berrios period. make it easy for you compare their freshman years and tell me whose better? coley can have a bad year doesnt mean that berrios is better. and our coaches arent making it any easier for coley mismanaging him and keep setting him up for those retarded bubble screens

Controversial? It seems to me like you're the only one here sticking up for Coley. Given Coley's freshman season, you would think he would've had a much better second season. Instead, he was outplayed by a true freshman. I'm sorry to break it to you, but Coley has done basically nothing since his freshman year. He got lit up by Louisville last year, and he has played scared ever since. He was even terrible in the return game last year. Hey, I hope Coley gets his **** together. It would be the best thing for the team.

Oh, Dr. Nobel Laureate Short Bus Rider....it's "who's", not "whose". No offense. At least you got "their" right....gold star for you!

Last edited:

Controversial? It seems to me like you're the only one here sticking up for Coley. Given Coley's freshman season, you would think he would've had a much better second season. Instead, he was outplayed by a true freshman. I'm sorry to break it to you, but Coley has done basically nothing since his freshman year. He got lit up by Louisville last year, and he has played scared ever since. He was even terrible in the return game last year. Hey, I hope Coley gets his **** together. It would be the best thing for the team.

Oh, Dr. Nobel Laureate Short Bus Rider....it's "who's", not "whose". No offense. At least you got "their" right....gold star for you!

coleys freshman year is more than berrios has ever done here. so how is berrios better if he hasnt even matched what coley has done? im not sticking up for coley just calling it like it is, your the one who is reaching trying to say berrios better than coley lmao. still cant tell me what the fk has berrios done to be better than coley? seems like you have a thing for ol braxton.

and gtfoh with that grammar bs, idgaf. you are the definition of a loser trying to prove you are smart on a fkin football message board. i spell however the fk i feel like on here, im not trying to impress nobody. so take ur grammar reviews and stick em up your ***

Advertisement
Back