St Thomas Aquinas vs St Francis ESPN

Isaiah Horton is on ESPN2 at 3.

OAN: Illinois vs Nebraska is on Fox. Whats going on with Hightower? Seen he wasnt starting so I looked him up and he isnt dressed with no reason given. \\

Calvin Hart for Ill looks like a beast. Looking him up he went to Heritage. Whats his recruiting story?

blast from the past Arthur Stokowski in for Illinois.

Advertisement
Yeah but kids like him could be long-term plays, IF they are talented enough to play at UM.

His father being a Dolphin legend wand D-Coordinator for St Thomas could pay dividends later on. You have to take all that data into the equation, similar to the Quincy Wilson thing back in the day and his influence on the local scene.
what you stated is how i feel as well.

We offered him though so kind of did our part

Armella is having a really good game against a pretty good player.

In the run game he is creating lanes, and in the pass game hie is holding up pretty well.

Im impressed, hi sbuild is also really good right now...THESE are the types you keep home...I would compare him to Trevor Darling with a meaner demeanor.

Before ppl kill Trevor Drling he played right away at UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Isaiah Horton is on ESPN2 at 3.

OAN: Illinois vs Nebraska is on Fox. Whats going on with Hightower? Seen he wasnt starting so I looked him up and he isnt dressed with no reason given. \\

Calvin Hart for Ill looks like a beast. Looking him up he went to Heritage. Whats his recruiting story?
Hart with a scoop and score for Illinois. He is a baller. We definitely could use him.

Advertisement
Mason Taylor is rising for me. He's definitely more of a fluid athlete than I thought. He's definitely a take in my opinion.
I told y’all months ago just watching game tape that he should be a take. I got faith with Field going after Skinner but Mason is far and away No. 2 for me. He might not go first or second round but if LSU develops him then he should be on a roster 5 years from now.

Last edited:
I think ST frances has a lB that whe should look at. Big kid like a 4 star...has he done anything yet?.
Somebody brought him up on the board like 2 months ago and said we should be recruiting him.

Advertisement
Back