Spring Trenches

Advertisement
Wait? Rivers, too?
Definitely cannot confirm ACL but Rivers has a big scar on the front of his knee.

Is there a doctor in the house? Would a giant scar across the front of the knee be for anything other than an ACL?

Definitely cannot confirm ACL but Rivers has a big scar on the front of his knee.

Is there a doctor in the house? Would a giant scar across the front of the knee be for anything other than an ACL?
1646167186042.webp

Advertisement
Rivers says he's still in recovery mode but that he plans to practice this spring.

Giant scar at 00:45

Torn patellar tendon perhaps? Any doctors here ever perform surgery for a torn patellar tendon?

Anyone? Anyone?

Rivers says he's still in recovery mode but that he plans to practice this spring.

Torn patellar tendon perhaps? Any doctors here ever perform surgery for a torn patellar tendon?

Anyone? Anyone?

He talks like Teddy from Black Ink NY Tattoo

If I recall it was a torn ACL suffered in the Michigan State game but I could be wrong about that

If I recall it was a torn ACL suffered in the Michigan State game but I could be wrong about that

Advertisement

Anyone? Anyone?

Could be career ending in some cases. I remember it almost retired Kenny Phillips in the league

The above has been one of the main reasons for our inconsistency and mediocrity. This was especially true when we would lose to teams we were better than or when we would barely beat and struggle mightily versus clearly inferior competition.

Advertisement

Anyone? Anyone?

Rivers is an impressive young man. Well spoken, obviously very intelligent, and excellent priorities.

Advertisement
McLaughlin and Washington look like tennis players, not offensive linemen.

Thanks for nothing Coach David Feebly

FMzqrljUUAMA6ZX

Scaife working at RT?

FMzqrhLVgAANgxa

👀👀👀

I’ll be curious where he ends up on the line. They have moved him around so much. I have no clue what spot he fits best. Seems to be regressing each year he is in the program. Same we have seen for a lot of players over the last 15 years

Hopefully we finally start to see players leaving better by the time they are seniors verse what we are accustomed to which is great freshman play and then it just gets worse and worse

McLaughlin and Washington look like tennis players, not offensive linemen.

Thanks for nothing Coach David Feebly

FMzqrljUUAMA6ZX

Both were multi year projects anyways to start. These are the kids you see at Wisconsin all the sudden dominating when they are RS juniors. Hopefully we start to see some development on our O-line

Advertisement
Back