Some random thoughts on Week 4 College Football and Miami-USF..

i don't think people are giving usf tempo enough credit ... you can't simulate that and it took us a half to settle in ... won't see that again ... unless we play tennessee, if so, yikes
Tennessee is who I'm most worried about . Then texas after them.

Advertisement
Felt like we was lining up against an old art briles tempo from Baylor or even Oregon with how fast they were going
I kept thinking, "For just one drive, I wish we'd give them a taste of their own medicine and go fast."

However, I am glad we just went out there, punched them in the mouth, and stole their lunch money. We are so professional looking out there.

The most impressive thing about this team is how EVERYONE seems to be on the same page. It's so good to see.

i don't think people are giving usf tempo enough credit ... you can't simulate that and it took us a half to settle in ... won't see that again ... unless we play tennessee, if so, yikes

There’s tempo then there’s what USF did last night which was SUPER tempo. I’ve never seen an offense set up that quickly. It was extremely frustrating to watch, I can only imagine how the defense felt

OU AND KSU both let older QB's leave wihtout much of a fight this offseason, ended up benching their replacements.

It was not just the uptempo... it was also the Golesh unpredictability.... kinda like the Pirate (RIP...college football misses him)... Golesh shoots from the hip... don't know when the trick play is coming

Advertisement
1 game at a time…totally get that but I can’t help but see UL at #15. Let’s assume we take care of business football wise.

Louisville has ND, Smu and UVA.

They come out of that unscathed you could be looking at two top 8 teams.

But ND is in desp need of a big win. Smu needs a statement win, and UVA is one of those teams that plays you tough when you least expect it.

This might not be a marquee match up in 2 weeks let alone 3-4 (which I lean toward). But for our sake I hope we keep winning and they lose at most 1 time.

From the tempo, to the trick play, USF mortgaged their entire game in order to get a nose out in front early, and it worked for a second. The negative momentum swings haven't seemed to affect our offense at all and USF had nothing for the swim home.

It was not just the uptempo... it was also the Golesh unpredictability.... kinda like the Pirate (RIP...college football misses him)... Golesh shoots from the hip... don't know when the trick play is coming
facts ... and we held them to 62 yds rushing ... 2 50+ yard fgs. and a trick play td ... and beat them by 5 tds going away at their place ... them **** canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back