Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navarro came on a space I was listening to and said that Mario said to expect the Offense and defense to be in to sync. Meaning he doesn’t want a lashlee type go fast offense that leaves the defense on the field too much.

Is that what Mario said or is it what manny inferred? Or is it what YOU inferred what manny thought Mario meant?

Advertisement
There’s no such thing as scoring too quickly outside of trying to run the clock out at the end.
it's a little more nuanced than that. you can't look at in a vacuum or look at only part of the equation. obviously scoring is never bad but if you score quick td's on 5 possessions but the other 4 or 5 are 3 and outs or turnovers you end up putting a lot of pressure on the defense.

Rumors swirling that Mario is going to run the 3.5 yard offense so we are never off the field and always moving the chains.
That would actually be never-ending 3-and-outs for us though as ACC refs will always give us a bad spot after the 3rd down play. Better go to a 4.5 yard offense instead.

Advertisement
I’m sure Mario can make it worth his wild!
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Jimbo’s like the yoked guy in the gym who swears he doesn’t take steroids but everyone knows he’s been cycling for years.

No one’s even saying it’s wrong, he’s just getting defensive about it because he wants you to think he did it all without some extra help.

It’s impressive either way, but his insecurity speaks volumes.
Hey man Candy took him through a lot 🤷🏿‍♂️. I'm speaking on his insecurities 😁

Advertisement
You guys feel free to follow whatever you want. But the reasons this has gone on so long is because of how many spots were being moved between college and NFL and most of the people we had agreements with were either already in the NFL or had a choice of most spots in college with select NFL options... I get it makes more sense for everyone to simply talk **** cause that's what people do one here. But it wasn't Mario that was dragging his feet AFTER the first two weeks.
This makes it seem like he had NFL guys identified for both coordinator positions, correct?

Advertisement
Apparently 247’s Bud Elliot said on the Cover 3 Podcast speaking about Miami, “It wouldn’t shock me if they maybe run a Jeff Lebby/ Art Briles style offense down there.” He didn’t say any names after being asked, but said “I’m just hearing names of some guys that fit that family.”

Believe it ended up being a "family" issue .. wife and young kids. Didn't wan to make the move.
I think we see this more and more with coaches. For as exciting as SFLA is for younger kids, think adults with families get scared a bit.

Advertisement
it's a little more nuanced than that. you can't look at in a vacuum or look at only part of the equation. obviously scoring is never bad but if you score quick td's on 5 possessions but the other 4 or 5 are 3 and outs or turnovers you end up putting a lot of pressure on the defense.

If you told me that we would score 35 points in the first half of a game, I’ll take my chances.

This makes it seem like he had NFL guys identified for both coordinator positions, correct?
It was Dorsey until it became obvious it wasn’t going to be Dorsey. It was just something that had to play out. You don’t move on in that scenario without being certain you can’t get him.

I think it was up in the air about Daboll being a HC and Dorsey 100% getting an NFL OC gig until they really got the offense rolling late and into the playoffs.

Apparently 247’s Bud Elliot said on the Cover 3 Podcast speaking about Miami, “It wouldn’t shock me if they maybe run a Jeff Lebby/ Art Briles style offense down there.” He didn’t say any names after being asked, but said “I’m just hearing names of some guys that fit that family.”

He’s probably going off of the 247 Canes site. Bud keeps hyping them up, telling everybody they are plugged in and to get your information from there.

They post an article about a Veer and Shoot guy, Bud says, “watch out for a Veer and Shoot guy.”

Yup. This has been one of the most twisted CFB/NFL coaching musical chairs game I can remember. So for any of the knuckleheads in the back saying Mario couldn’t hire anyone 🖕

Mario could have hired Briles or a slew of other names 4 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back