Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Booty gif time for the new hire. Hide the women, wives, children, grand parents and bosses:

1643738083414.gif

1643737785646.gif

1643738205862.gif

1643738498721.gif

1643738755560.gif

Advertisement
Yes. Would have loved to have had him, but he was offered an opportunity he can't pass up. Amazing that he's getting his first OC job on an NFL team with a potent offense and top QB, yet some here felt he wasn't qualified to be our OC.
Yes, and to be fair, hiring someone with no experience, per se, has risk, but in his case and many others in numerous industries is silly.

Advertisement
You know what is interesting? The differences between Mario and Riley and their approach to rebuilding their respective programs. Miami and USC share many similarities (too many to describe). Both universities find themselves at crossroads with new, young coaches looking to reinvigorate football programs rich in tradition, but underperforming.

As I said yesterday, Mario is focused predominantly on recruiting -- salvaging the '21 class and building relationships with the very talented '22 class. He is doing so to what many believe is detrimentally impacting the completion of his coaching staff.

The result: Our 2021 class is significantly better than what many of us anticipated (despite what might be a disappointing finish) due predominantly to Mario. We are off to a great start with 2022 targets. We have been mediocre at best with the Portal. Staff is incomplete and the subject of national ridicule (strong word and a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point).

Riley, on the other hand, is saying F recruiting (to some extent). I am going to hire the best staff money can buy and then go out and dominate the Portal. 2022 will take care of itself because winning next year will ultimately attract ballers.

The result: USC's staff is complete and talented. He is cleaning up with portal transfers, yet his 2021 class sucks.

Better approach? Only time will tell. It is too soon to judge. I am not counting Mario out, but he needs to nail these hires to make it worthwhile for me.
also let's not forget mario is rebuilding the broken and in some cases non existent infrastructure of this program. I am sure there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than recruiting.

Advertisement
Mario would have silenced him after that quote, 😂🤣😂. I was on the Lane Train, but IDK if we wouldn’t have gotten all of the financial insurances that we have, if we’d hired Lane.
Those insurances < Lane Train.

Advertisement
also let's not forget mario is rebuilding the broken and in some cases non existent infrastructure of this program. I am sure there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than recruiting.

I really think that both approaches were not mutually exclusive specially if you would have hiring a full staff.

Back at App in ‘21, Ponce worked with the struggling three-time transfer Chase Brice. Brice was abysmal during his one season at Duke. While under Coach Cutcliffe in Durham, Brice was fumbling snaps, looked scared in the pocket, and threw 15 INT’s with only 10 TD’s. In his one season with Ponce, Brice improved from 6.2 yards per attempt to 8.6, and threw 27 TD’s with only 11 INT’s.

Imagine what he can do with TVD
I’ll imagine all day for you, I’d just rather not ever see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back