Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think he hit rock bottom in 2011. And he gained some killer mentality to his game.
I actually this he's a VERY smart basketball player. I think he would have benefited from college. That being said, to say hes automatically ahead of Magic, Bird, and Kobe is nuts. TIM DUNCAN is a shot away from 6 rings too.

Advertisement
LeBron has the fourth most game-winning buzzer beating shots in the history of the NBA but you’re totally right he always runs from the last shot.
playoffs and reg season are too different things. James Harden is a savage in the reg season and has spaghetti legs by round 2.

Btw gun to my head and my life depended on one game I go to war with Magic , Bird , MJ or Kobe over Lbj. I l love killers and mentality 100 % matters.

Wtf did I walk into? Leave this thread for a couple hours and 50 pages later this is how bad the posts have gotten? Come on? Lebron is the best player I’ve ever seen at his peak, and I’m old enough to have watched Bird, Magic, and Jordan in their primes. Lebron’s finals performances against golden state are some of the best basketball ever played. Killer attitude for Kobe lol, dude was a ball hog who had contempt for his teammates. Most overrated star in NBA history. If he hadn’t played in LA he’s barely a top 25 player all time.

Advertisement
playoffs and reg season are too different things. James Harden is a savage in the reg season and has spaghetti legs by round 2.
And LeBron has 4 titles, 4 finals MVPs and reaches the finals at pace greater than every other year. But yeah LeBron doesn’t get it done in the playoffs either.

And LeBron has 4 titles, 4 finals MVPs and reaches the finals at pace greater than every other year. But yeah LeBron doesn’t get it done in the playoffs either.
bro, if he played in the west he wouldn't have made all those. stop

Advertisement
Lebron won one for cleveland after being down 3-0 to that warriors team. Miss me with everything else
In fairness, I dont think the Draymond thing was an excuse for the warriors. Steph didnt come up big including the first time when they beat Cleveland who had a ton of injuries.

Wtf did I walk into? Leave this thread for a couple hours and 50 pages later this is how bad the posts have gotten? Come on? Lebron is the best player I’ve ever seen at his peak, and I’m old enough to have watched Bird, Magic, and Jordan in their primes. Lebron’s finals performances against golden state are some of the best basketball ever played. Killer attitude for Kobe lol, dude was a ball hog who had contempt for his teammates. Most overrated star in NBA history. If he hadn’t played in LA he’s barely a top 25 player all time.
Kobe had epic performances and swag. He schooled 81 points in a game, try that on xbox. he also had the 3pt record for most in a game for YEARS.
he was defending point guards in his late 30s when he was falling apart.

giphy.gif

BRUH WTF?!?!?!?...

Alright, that’s enough of this thread for me... That kinda Blasphemy is the limit.

Advertisement
LeBron has the fourth most game-winning buzzer beating shots in the history of the NBA but you’re totally right he always runs from the last shot.
How many of those were layups or dunks? The guy is good, he is great. I’m picking 8-10 over him today, with the rules he has played with. more if you open up before my lifetime. But I’m trying to get him in that top 10, just for y’all. God bless the lebron fans, he would have been closer to top 10 all time as a TE in NFL imo. Well, gotta take contact into consideration, maybe not.

Advertisement
How many of those were layups or dunks? The guy is good, he is great. I’m picking 8-10 over him today, with the rules he has played with. more if you open up before my lifetime. But I’m trying to get him in that top 10, just for y’all. God bless the lebron fans, he would have been closer to top 10 all time as a TE in NFL imo. Well, gotta take contact into consideration, maybe not.
Another one. Thank you!

There’s this cartoon I’m trying to think of, it came out in the late 90’s it was only on for a real short time, it’s so difficult for me to describe but it was absolutely insane. It was kinda about time travel, but it was so much stuff in it...
Static Shock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back