Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
download (1).gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

My bad if already posted.

I love the restrained Bravado. So many times you get the Rex Ryan types who telling you exactly what they are gonna so before anything happens on the grass. Mario has high expectations but all he is preaching is hard work right now. That's a leader. No gimmicks no hashtags no proclamations. I love it. Also struck by how intelligent the man is. Had no clue and don't mean that as a slight. Didn't think he was dumb but **** didn't expect this.

Every time I hear him speak, I’m that much more impressed. I don’t want to be too hyperbolic, but we’ve waited a long time for him. I have a lot of hope for the future.

Second Greatest Thread in Canes Insight History.

Few remember the First: when Al Golden disappeared for a few days thinking that he was getting the Pedo State job.

Guys were on here posting about this or that Dream Staff as if Donna was really going to let loose with fifty cents.

Every time I hear him speak, I’m that much more impressed. I don’t want to be too hyperbolic, but we’ve waited a long time for him. I have a lot of hope for the future.
Well said.

Man Bravado meets competence. I routinely say we were too hard on Manny Diaz. Manny didn't know what he didn't know. Tried to sprinkle swagger on Mack Browns old operations and Mark Richts old operations. College football has changed. You don't know what you dont know. Admin and Blake James needed the The energy we gave Manny years ago. He was barely qualified for Temple but would have been good for him to stay. It's like an well intentioned talented small business owner trying to revitalize a fortune 500 company. Mario climbed the ladder and gained experience at every level of power 5 football.

Advertisement

My bad if already posted.

I love the restrained Bravado. So many times you get the Rex Ryan types who telling you exactly what they are gonna so before anything happens on the grass. Mario has high expectations but all he is preaching is hard work right now. That's a leader. No gimmicks no hashtags no proclamations. I love it. Also struck by how intelligent the man is. Had no clue and don't mean that as a slight. Didn't think he was dumb but **** didn't expect this.

Awesome share, was wondering when this would be released. Here are my takeaways:
  • Moten: all of 6'3 320+ per Mario. He looked so lean and well put together at his signing day per me. He might be one of the steals of the class if he's a hard worker.
  • Citizen: all of 6'1 215+ per Mario. Big, speed, power.. everything you want in a back.
  • Cooper: all of 6'6 358+ per Mario. Light on his feet, so much power, big, heavy handed.
  • McCoy: all of 6'5 292 per Mario. Two sport athlete. Lean, long, athletic as can be. Just scratching the surface of his potential.
  • Skinner/Moss: talked about both together. really explosive, range, run like the wind. No stiffness or limitations. dynamic, large, long, athletes. Need to put on weight.
General thoughts on Mario. The man just oozes confidence. He mentions these HS coaches by name for all of these recruits off the top of his head, you can tell why he's such a relationship builder. The man has a plan for every single **** thing. He's so respectful but powerful at the same time. It's rare. He's a true leader and we are lucky to have him.

Before this thread gets locked or deleted, on need advice on guns for home defense. I am thinking about getting a tactical shotgun, as opposed to a handgun because I heard it was more advisable (easier to handle). Any thoughts? For some context, I live in a gated community in Boca Raton. So if we get raided or attacked by a marauding bad of aggressors from one of the other gated communities, I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance.
Mossberg 590M, is what I have. Pump shotgun with a magazine.Easy peasy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back