Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d like to @Cribby myself on this one and the DC timing call. Self five lmao SO… What I’ve learned about Mario is this. The only information you can trust is from him directly. If it didn’t come out of his mouth, don’t post it. He’ll leak what he wants on his terms about his program. He won’t be able to keep recruiting to himself, but these hires he did. There are no insiders on his staff currently. There’s no one in the building he trusts 100% that’s a holdover. He’s a different breed. He’s a boss.
😳😳😳😳

God please let Gattis bring Sherrone Moore.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 12.33.39 PM.png

I’d like to @Cribby myself on this one and the DC timing call. Self five lmao SO… What I’ve learned about Mario is this. The only information you can trust is from him directly. If it didn’t come out of his mouth, don’t post it. He’ll leak what he wants on his terms about his program. He won’t be able to keep recruiting to himself, but these hires he did. There are no insiders on his staff currently. There’s no one in the building he trusts 100% that’s a holdover. He’s a different breed. He’s a boss.
I said every name that leaked leaked it himself... either because he couldn't shut up, a recruit mentioned him or because someone wanted the bag.

Nothing ever came from Mario.

Advertisement

were not worthy waynes world GIF

I’d say Mirabal probably falls in the “trust” category, but he’s his consigliere (ride or die)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coordinators in under 2000 pages; and my post-Valentine's Day prediction for OC/DC hires circles the drain. Here for the L.
BUT, should there be some sort of provision for life-support in the event Steele heads back to Auburn? 😂

Advertisement
Probably not an upgrade at recruiter got to give the edge to bmac there but in terms of coaching/developing it’s not even close gattis >>>> bmac. Gattis is also a very good in recruiting in his own right so obviously it’s an overall upgrade for us
You right. Great point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back