Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gattis definitely changed up Michigan’s offense quite a bit in a good way (runs a lot of no huddle spread) but he’s also very much still a lot of Bro-Style. The folks who don’t want to see us running anything from under center aren’t going to like him.

Advertisement
Mods -
Wake Up Morning GIF by Earwolf

Advertisement
Gattis definitely changed up Michigan’s offense quite a bit in a good way (runs a lot of no huddle spread) but he’s also very much still a lot of Bro-Style. The folks who don’t want to see us running anything from under center aren’t going to like him.

I gotta admit, this concerns me a bit but I also realize that he probably implement any style. While at Bama, I’m sure he worked closely with spread as per the overall direction of that staff and saban. At Michigan, I’m sure harbaugh wanted to be a physical team by running the ball a lot and so he did that. I’m hoping Mario directs him to be a power spread guy and not a bro style guy

I think a lot of that was Harbaugh influenced

Wonder if he brings anyone with him? We would still need a QB coach. And now WR coach you can get an elite recruiter because Gattis is a WR coach also.

Advertisement
I’m hearing Monday is setting up to be the formal introduction of the coaching staff. I was off by a day on the DC. I was right, but it broke the following day. I’m not saying that’s when it breaks, only that everything should be wrapped up this weekend and an announcement to follow soon after. Might be wrong, but I’m not. No I don’t have a name. It’s all I’ve got.
✅

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup same folks who would probably hate Sean Mcvay then as HC or OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back